This time..

mousybrown

There are certain cast members that I would like to meet, but so many of them have done CMs before. It is also a case of "If they are available", and keeping a good mix for everyone.

Jeremy Renner would be a great guest. I met him at a convention some years back.

Yeah. Buffy and Angel are the guests I go to see (they are the reason I ever started going to cons). I'd most like to see:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kirsty Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

Eliza Dushku

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

Harry Groener

Adam Baldwin

Stephanie Romanov

Julie Lee

Emma Caulfield

Although it would be nice to have some Whedonverse guests, how about ones that have not done a Showmasters event?

Agreed. Also, why the name change, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.

Are we talking my personal name change, or the ID change?

If it is the ID change, then it is because my PC was hacked twice and account details changed on here, Facebook, MySpace and other forums.

If it is my name change, e-mail me on dukamp_jones@msn.com and I will tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffy and Angel are my favorite shows. I didn't go to C12, so I hope I have a reason to go to C13. Especially to meet:

Nicholas Brendon :D

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Alyson Hannigan

Eliza Dushku

Seth Green

David Boreanaz

Michelle Trachtenberg

Alexis Denisof

Emma Caulfield

Stephanie Romanov

Sarah Hagan

Absolutely!

You just want to see james marsters.

How could you say that! I actually want a photoshoot and lil cuddle and a really fantastic smile from him. I've stepped up the gym visits already, gotta be in peak fitness to chase him down the street screaming his name and telling him I love him and we were made for eachother and and and ....... :smile:

and all those visits to the gym will help you fend off the security staff trying to protect James. I can see it now, bodies lying everywhere and you cornering James with a naughty grin on your face.... ;)

I was kinda going for the toned supervixen look, in flip flops cos I am taller than him, but you are obviously thinking hulk. Nope I shall be the fittest bird in the building and James will only have cornflower blue eyes for me me me me. p.s. how do you spell delusional - is it with capitals?

Darn when are they gonna announce!!!