A thank you from me

Arik_Soong

This is a thank you from me, well for the past year. GMEX 3 was a year since i started doing these events and from that day i was welcomed with open arms from day one. Everyone was so kind to me and helped out whenever they could. I didnt think i would be doing them after that so i enjoyed the time i worked. Year later i've done over 5. And each time i got to know you guys a bit better each time and met new people at each event. I know that this seems a bit sentimental, but then again i could never get the courage to say this to you all face to face since i find it hard to do such a thing. So basicly this is a big thank you to you all, to all those who truly helped me out at the past few events with personal problems and generally putting up with the uncanny bussiness of me falling ill in the past few events since Glasgow or going for days without eating. Im grateful to know a group of guys like you. Its the main reason i do these events, just to see my friends again and work with a great bunch of people. Im sure i'll be seeing some of you in the New Year as i'll be coming up then but to those who i wont see, i hope you all have a great New Years and see you Next Year.

Melissa