Thank you .

gem-sanders

I would just like to say Thank you for an amazing weekend at Gmex.

I would Also Like to say A big Thankyou to Stevie Gebes Crippsy Laura Suzi Lizzy and James Too Tall Andy Jason Andrea Shabs Kayla DavidB Emma Claire and Mark and all other Friends I have Made throughout the Events of 2007 this was a fantastic year for me cos I got to expierience all of the Events that I have never been to and always wanted to do now i want to do more off.

Thank you for the fun friendship and all of your help.

I can't wait to see you all Again for 2008 events where we get to meet up again and share the fun see you in 2008 .

Love from Gem . xx . :wub::D:dance::YAHOO::wub::clap:

Edited by gem-sanders

Hey Gem *waves* :blush: Your pics turned out great!! I had to go b4 I could get my James pic- hope it is as good as yours!!! Its been fantastic meeting you and Steve, my facebook buddies :poki: lol, and I really hope you both can make it to Eclipse in the end!! :wub:

Hey Gem *waves* :blush: Your pics turned out great!! I had to go b4 I could get my James pic- hope it is as good as yours!!! Its been fantastic meeting you and Steve, my facebook buddies :poki: lol, and I really hope you both can make it to Eclipse in the end!! :wub:

We booked our Eclipse tickets at Gmex . So yey .

Edited by gem-sanders

Yay!! I guess you won't stay cos you're so near, but James an I are Sat and Sun at the Park Inn so you and Steve have to have a drink with us or something :blush: Whoooo, I love that the show is in the hotel! Its like living at a show :poki: how amazing would that be ?!?!

hey gem......i know what you mean been a fantastic year....me and lizzy were talking about it actually been so nice speaking to you and steve at least few events and was so nice catching up with you both at gmex aswell.....and hopefully see you both at eclipse aswell soon....and you deffo have to hurry up and catch up with smallville....cant believe you havent seen them all ready am sure steve will tell you is only the greatest show on earth....

Edited by Krypto

Hey Miss Fantastic !!

It has been great and I'm very happy to have gotten to know you as well :D

Next year will be absolutely amazing with all the events, and all the new guests that we're going to have the pleasure of meeting !!

We'll get you up to date on Smallville in time for your meeting Michael Rosenbaum !!

Hey Miss Fantastic !!

It has been great and I'm very happy to have gotten to know you as well :D

Next year will be absolutely amazing with all the events, and all the new guests that we're going to have the pleasure of meeting !!

We'll get you up to date on Smallville in time for your meeting Michael Rosenbaum !!

Well as you know I do LOVE his Character and Will be spending quite a bit on him and don't forget I have a key to a Spaceship to be signed aswell . lol . :D:WAVE::WAVE::YAHOO:

Edited by gem-sanders