DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

mayaboreya6.jpg

And now ...

Episode 9 - Cautionary Tales

Airs Monday November 19th

Recap:

- We went back 4 months to the cheesy 'you saved the cheerleader ..' dialogue. Oh Adrian!

- Adam was still awesome 4 months ago. He's been awesome for years apparently.

- And guess what? Maya et Alejandro were BORING that long ago too! The dead people are lucky.

- Elle is a great character for men. So me and James are allowed to love her!!!!!!!!

- Adam gave Nathan his good looks back. Aww. He must've known I was getting a photo shoot.

- DL got shot. To be honest, we all knew he was dying. I guess no-one told him.

- I wanna sleep, so sod the recap. Adam's gonna save the world! GO ADAM! (evil or otherwise).

HRG's death wouldve been shocking and dramatically satisfying.... but then they bought him back.

:headscratch:

I think they probably assumed (and for the most part, rightly) to kill off Noah would cause outrage among fans, seeing as he is one of the most popular characters. But they did kill HRG and that will stick. Noah is still alive though. Why? The blood not only brought him back to life, but my guess? It healed his eyesight as well.

• Moderators

Indeed. I'd be very surprised if he needed glasses anymore.

Anyway the dramatic moment worked very well - I had the anger, followed by the relief.

Apparently they were going to hold the last scene over for another episode, which would've been interesting to see peoples reactions after this without knowing he was still there. I for one would still be very angry :D

Finally got around to seeing it. Loved it!

Your right DB, the anger with Mohinder followed by the final moment was very well done.

Elle seemed to have a moment of realisation that the company might be wrong. Maybe she will turn to the good side? As long as shes in it who cares! :P

Hiro should really be more careful with his time travelling, how past Hiros dad didnt see the future one is beyond me. Has Hiro not heard of a paradox?!

Anyways least he knows it was Adam now.

No Maya! Yay!

Oh and Claire's new cheerleading outfit... :wub: Hayden and Kristen in the same scene :wub:

Can't wait for the next, down with Mohinder :D

• Moderators

I thought that about future-Sulu and his past counterpart .. I mean he was just stood there! He shouted over to little Hiro .. is he blind damnit?! lol

Elle was good .. she was fun, but got a little depth too. I know the majority of girls still hate her because she's a slutty sociopath but THAT'S THE APPEAL lol

I quite like the Noah/Claire vs Bob/Elle dynamic .. and I still don't really trust West for some reason, though I didn't hate him this week.

That was all reserved for Mohinder, Mohinder, and Mohinder. I hope Sylar kills him when he realises he's been dumped for Parkman.

And I don't care if Adam's evil. I still love him. I have to. I blame Hiro, if he'd been nicer and not stolen his woman ...!!

I'm still behind... am planning a catch up tonight!! Have jsut skimmed through what you've all said to not spoil anything.... I just wanted to say, ah-hah, I now know who you are facebook James Perry :headscratch: You're the one who hates West with DeeBee!! grr lol!

At least West only tries to make you die of jealousy, rather than boring :dance:

Do you like my lovely graphic work in the opening post? You can't tell I did it in Paint can you :YAHOO:

Yes but you did such a lovley job redering paint to its full ability! Maybe thats your power...to paint the future with MS paint! :chair:

I just wanted to say, ah-hah, I now know who you are facebook James Perry. You're the one who hates West with DeeBee!! grr lol!

Only because he gets to play Claire's boyfriend! I just don't know why they didn't come to me first, maybe they are waiting to bring me in for Elle's love interest :o

Edited by angel_darkavenger

Ok I'm all caught up!! I LOVE WEST!! Hes a goodie, hes great! SM neeeed him for a show! Mohinder= naughty grr.... HRG= eeeew that was gross, maya= DeeBee, I love your first post, i swear their flashbacks nearly made me fall asleep. Adam= omg I dunno what to make of him! Hes cool, but a baddie :S

I'm loving this bit of the series! And West, yay!!

Loved this ep. Really it is heroes back on track and bloody brilliant! Roll on next week.

Can't believe that Mohinder is bad. Maybe he shot Noah for a reason and knew that the blood would work. I don't want Mohinder to be evil.

The time travelling Hiro annoyed me coz everyone knows you have to not let other yous see you coz it will change everything...humph hasn't he read Harry potter???? :o

Elle annoyed me a lot less this week (maybe because she wasn't annoying Peter :YAHOO: )

still can't figure out who is good and who is bad though.

Can't believe only 2 left!!!! :chair:

Who else loves Sylar? MEEE!! He will kill him, then her, then have sexy black eyes... like those of the lovely West :dance: yummmm.... for both! :P

They really are bad though... At least Hiro can speak English as well as Japanese, and his subtitles are cool and stuff. Yellow?! Ugh, everything about them bugs me. Series 2 would have been the best without them.

And DL's death confused me?! Bit random... But I like the fact that the 1000 qns you asked yourself at the end of each S1 ep are back lol :D

This ep was brill! Don't know what to make of West - REALLY HOPE HE'S GOOD!

Great twist with Noah at the end, although I kinda saw it coming when he got shot.

Mohinder - REALLY DON'T LIKE!

Matt - I don't like his 'new' power, I think it seems as though he'll use it too much and become the Season 2 BIG BAD (even if that was the plot, it won't happen now because of the WRITER'S STRIKE - aaaahhhhhhh)

I didn't see it coming that Elle would be Bob's daughter and I'm starting to like Elle more and more. Hope she turns on the company! Oooh - actually I hope she kills Mohinder and helps Noah (I presume the company's took him).

That's it, nothing left to say, well I don't think I have much else to say, probably because I've forgotten parts of the episode.

this was my favourite ep so far of the season and up in my top 5 overall.

HRG omg how amazing was the cinematography on this shooting with the setting sun and oh so beautiful and the special effects when they brought him back with his eye was amazing so glad he didn't die one of my fav characters.

I'm prob one of the only girls who loves elle esp after this eppie she's so nutty and evil but again not she's my new faith (Btvs).

Mohinder sigh my favourite character and i want to slap him you useless muppett lol and matt going all dark and twisty poor lil molls with the two of them as parents.

Adam was there anyone watching who hadn't known for episodes it was him lol still the scenes with hiro, his father and young hiro were powerful and poignant,

The only bad thing with this ep was the spec effects when west picks up hrg and speaking of west is he really good cause i want to hate him still lol

Oh and the Mr Muggles doggie bath line the best ever