Impressions of Connor Trineer

MSNo1Fan

Well I met him on Saturday but he didn't seem interested in being there or pleased to sign his auto I also went to his talk with Dominic but he just sat there looking bored.:poki:

Anyone else have a similar experience with him better or worse?

All the other guests I met were totally awesome David, Torri, Jason and Adrian.

A great event Showmasters

Dom is always louder :P And sometimes sings! I missed the talk- did he do his theme tune?

Conors nice- he can get talking when you probe him enough lol :wub: I was at a speed-signing event, and he wouldn't shut up and someone had to move me away :S

Connor wasnt very well on the Saturday, neither was Dom. So this may explain to why he wasnt always chatty. I know he perked up in the afternoon coz we supplied him some Sudafed.

Both those guys are lovely, tho loved there comments on seeing us in our crew get up first thing in the green room hehe

xx

Connor wasnt very well on the Saturday, neither was Dom. So this may explain to why he wasnt always chatty. I know he perked up in the afternoon coz we supplied him some Sudafed.

Both those guys are lovely, tho loved there comments on seeing us in our crew get up first thing in the green room hehe

xx

Seems a lot of folks were feeling under the weather - poor Jason was on the Sudafed too! Our lovely northern climate, no doubt... :wub:

I didn't see much of Connor but while I was in the queue at the photo area he walked past and was looking over at us and Lahela waved to him, completely randomly, and he grinned and waved back. Which was kinda fun! :D

xx

Seems a lot of folks were feeling under the weather - poor Jason was on the Sudafed too! Our lovely northern climate, no doubt... :wub:

I didn't see much of Connor but while I was in the queue at the photo area he walked past and was looking over at us and Lahela waved to him, completely randomly, and he grinned and waved back. Which was kinda fun! :D

Yeh they all turned up looking like death hehe, the other girl in the green room nipped out to the chemist (I was on the carlsberg run hehe )

xx