Saturday

SciFiMAD

I have nothing to complain about this event, maybe there could of been more stalls but that is out of showmasters hands to a certain point.

Guests:

First off was David from Stargate, the guy is a legend, very friendly, very chatty, tried to take a photo with my camera himself as he said he has the same model, but managed to cut half his face off and then said to his help you try as I am just a mad old fool. Best guest maybe.

Next was Malcolm, shocked how quick I got to see him, chatted for ages about Wing Commander, as I had a photo printed for him to sign. Said it was one of the most fun projects he has ever done. Asked what i thought of the film and I said it sucked as he was not in it. And he said "I love you for saying that" as he said there was lots of talk about him doing the film but was never asked. Very happy that I got a photo with him, something I was not expecting. Cool guy.

Next was Jason. Bit quiet, I got to him while he was not doing photos, ten mins later he was. But hay ho. Still cool guy, talked about tattoos for a bit, as I love the one he has on his arm.

Finaly Torri. First off does anyone know who was manages her queue as she was really nice and helpfull so would like to say thanks. Around 10.30amish. Talked about how busy LFACC was on the sunday and how it was compared to that day at GMEX. So if you know who she is please let me know, wants to say hi again.

Torri was fab, kept talking about NCIS and how much fun she had doing it, even though it was a small part.

All in all great event. Might be one of the last Manchester ones I do, do to there being so many events now. So pleased I went out with a BANG!!

I have nothing to complain about this event, maybe there could of been more stalls but that is out of showmasters hands to a certain point.

Guests:

First off was David from Stargate, the guy is a legend, very friendly, very chatty, tried to take a photo with my camera himself as he said he has the same model, but managed to cut half his face off and then said to his help you try as I am just a mad old fool. Best guest maybe.

Next was Malcolm, shocked how quick I got to see him, chatted for ages about Wing Commander, as I had a photo printed for him to sign. Said it was one of the most fun projects he has ever done. Asked what i thought of the film and I said it sucked as he was not in it. And he said "I love you for saying that" as he said there was lots of talk about him doing the film but was never asked. Very happy that I got a photo with him, something I was not expecting. Cool guy.

Next was Jason. Bit quiet, I got to him while he was not doing photos, ten mins later he was. But hay ho. Still cool guy, talked about tattoos for a bit, as I love the one he has on his arm.

Finaly Torri. First off does anyone know who was manages her queue as she was really nice and helpfull so would like to say thanks. Around 10.30amish. Talked about how busy LFACC was on the sunday and how it was compared to that day at GMEX. So if you know who she is please let me know, wants to say hi again.

Torri was fab, kept talking about NCIS and how much fun she had doing it, even though it was a small part.

All in all great event. Might be one of the last Manchester ones I do, do to there being so many events now. So pleased I went out with a BANG!!

Torri was in NCIS?????

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I missed her!!!

Season 5 episode 4... it's the season that's airing in the US at the moment... :-)

Ohhhh... Thats probably why I didn't know!!! Haven't even seen season 4 yet!! Still its out in another... 3 weeks? Its 3 weeks til the 7th DEcember right?

Season 5 episode 4... it's the season that's airing in the US at the moment... :-)

Ohhhh... Thats probably why I didn't know!!! Haven't even seen season 4 yet!! Still its out in another... 3 weeks? Its 3 weeks til the 7th DEcember right?

You'll love it :unsure: back to proper Gibbs and not proper DiNozzo

You'll love it :unsure: back to proper Gibbs and not proper DiNozzo

Awww I love Gibbs. :-) I love DiNozzo as well but I love Gibbs more :-p Gibbs and Abby. But even though I didn't like Zee-vah at first I think she's a cracking character now!

She is - and better in 4 than 3 :P

Shows how cool a show NCIS is if Torri whatsit is doing bit parts...See, SM? one of your headline guests is a bit parter in this show so JUST HURRY UP AND GET THEM TO A SHOW :lol:

Amen!!!

And I heard DAvid McCallum is in Britain right now doing some kind of radio/theatre thing (though what it is I am not sure!) Maybe if you approached him nicely, smiling and holding out a lollipop he may consider? :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

Heylo, I was doing Torri's Virtual Tickets & Queue on Saturday, :P I talked to a LOT of people that day, she spent a lot of time with each guest and wrote a lot on all of the auto-graphs, so I tried to keep people entertained in the queue and warn them they could be in for a wait, ;-) I had great fun doing the queue actually, I got to talk to a lot of fans who were there for Torri and just felt sorry for the ones who had all of their autos out of the way early but had to hang around for her photo session, :S Oh well! Hope everyone had a great day, I never actually went to see her over the weekend, but I heard she was lovely.

Sounds like you had a great day though! My Saturday was awesome, I spent most of it in Torri's queue, apart from the brief stint I did outside in the cold handing out fliers for GMex only to find we weren't supposed to, oops! :WAVE: It wasn't so much the flyering I didn't like, I loved it - it was more the fact we had to wear a super huge bright orange T-shirt on top of our coats outside, in PUBLIC, lol. I'm just glad it wasn't my home town, :lol:

SJ

xox