Craig Charles and Chris Barrie

dufresne

me!

I went to see them on the saturday and sunday because I have more money than sense sometimes. Craig Charles remembered me too, and he sang anarchy in the uk (because of my shirt)

Very friendly, and funny. I did post my pictures in the picture thread so I'll just add the links here.

this is the photoshoot:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/zoe...ia/DSC00336.jpg

and just at the tables

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/zoe...ia/DSC00327.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/zoe...ia/DSC00330.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/zoe...ia/DSC00352.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/zoe...ia/DSC00353.jpg

I like to show off my pictures ;)

• Moderators

Loved the talk as usual, always funny guys to listen to. You can tell they get on really well, and have great banter between them.

Didn't really 'meet' them as such, but talked to them both a few times during crewing and they were both very pleasant - Chris especially who talked about his work etc which was cool ;)

I went to the talk on Saturday and got my photo taken with them too (got two photos actually as the photographer wasn't happy with the first one - bargain! ;)). Took loads of photos in the talk (which I still need to crop and get uploaded) and also asked a question (I was the one who asked Chris the question about his favourite thing he did in Massive Engines).

They were great guests - really entertaining talk and good fun in the photo session.

My sister came on Sunday and got Craig and Chris' autographs and was chuffed to bits cos Craig flirted with her and she actually managed to reply coherently. :lol:

I was fortunate enough to be Craigs assistant on Saturday. Very funny, very down to earth and great to chat to. Chris Barrie like wise.

:unsure::lol::P

What great blokes!! Craig was funny, only person I met who talks more than me!! He also gaveme a free signed photo for my little sister who is disabled, doesn't believe in queueing and would've made the day difficult if I had taken her to meet 'Lloyd from coronation Street' who she adores. AS it was her birthday today I don't think she got a better present as she has done nothing but show people since she got it!

Chris I was watching carefully (not in a stalkerish fashion) But i didn't see one person do the RImer salute!!! (I admit I chickened out at the last minute in case he thought I was a freak!)

Asked Chris about the possible Red Dwarf movie, he said I was the first one to ask him on the Sunday! Wonder how many times he answered that question all weekend! He was really nice and chatted for a few mins and I got a photo with him too. Craig was really nice too, very friendly and he pulled a face when my friend took a photo of us! He said he was going to pull funny faces all day. I thought they were both very genuine and so glad I met them :smile:

I was with Chris Saturday and only one little boy did the salute and Chris thought it was wonderful.

As for the movie question, i'd guess it was every third person who asked about the movie on the Saturday. Craig has a sign up saying "ask Chris !" which he pointed at when he was asked.

Sooo... I met quite a few people and was fine... And I went to pieces over Craig and Chris... Don't know what it was - probably RD being a big part of my childhood.. Severely embarrased myself me thinks... and did the usual "i'm so excited I'll try and look cool - but really pull the worst face possible and give myself 5 double chins.."

Great Guts though... We were ther with the guys in Star Wars costumes... everyone was a bit star struck by Criag and Chris... Obviously a very British thing... Nice Guys, who were polite when harassed though :blink:

post-3-1195419976.jpg

post-3-1195419839.jpg

Edited by T99IG-M

I was helping with the photo shoots on saturday and must say Craig & Chris's was the funniest all day !.

Craig commenting on every ladies boobs got the laughter rolling from everyone.. and i really felt sorry for the poor lady who was shall we say rather blessed in the chest department, being told by craig with his face practically down her top... " NOW THAT'S A CLEAVAGE YOU COULD SKI DOWN !! " She burst into hysterics herself. I think malcolm had to take her picture several times as he could concentrate for laughing along with the rest of us.

Are they doing the movie then or a red dwarf 9? and are we getting them again for Collectormania or london film? please please say they are coming back :dance:

According to Hattie they'll be no Red Dwarf film or new series.

Have to admit Craig Charles was a very nice and funny guy, i had the pleasure of doing auto cash Saturday for him and everyone that queued for him where patient and excited to meet him, it was great to see all different fans for him from Red Dwarf dedicated fans to kids that enjoyed watching Robot Wars and then Corrie fans too.

I caught him making faces for the camera which Graham (P.A. to him on Saturday) had to keep from laughing to keep camera from shaking hehe but everyone in the queue where great people to chat to as they waited as Kathryn was doing virtual Q and made sure everyone was constantly updated of ticket numbers. Fans seemed thrilled to have met him as he had chatted/bantered with everyone.

I missed out on the talks and photo sessions but got told all the stories, hehe :angel:

Are they doing the movie then or a red dwarf 9? and are we getting them again for Collectormania or london film? please please say they are coming back :angel:

According to Hattie they'll be no Red Dwarf film or new series.

Thanks A007 ,what a shame and a waste of a brilliant TV show : (

As there is no other Craig and Chris thread, I think this should be ok here.

I met Craig at a Collectormania in MK. I got him to sign the center of an old kite that I used to fly.

It has the Plunderbird logo on. As I was in the full Plunderbird gear, including the blue camo trousers, he joked that he couldn't see my legs! :angel:

Nice chap, and very funny. Not that suprised that he pulled faces when the photos were being taken.