James Photos!

Lizzy

Hey SM- theres always one who starts these threads lol, so I thought it should be mee!!

I had to rush off after my shoot with James so I couldn't pick it up. I put my name down and the whole drill, but I was just wondering when YOU reckon you'll post it. I've heard from one week till hopefully b4 xmas- I@m desperate to see it!!

Thanks!! xXx

• Showmasters Admin

We have more people on board now helping match up the photos to the descriptions, package them and send them out, so hopefully you should have them within a week. If you don't have them soon let us know (info@showmastersonline.com) as there are a few we have not been able to identify.

Andrea

yea, tbh, I gave a massive description of myself, so I'd be worried if they weren't sure who I was! It might be they need to narrow down the numbers to work out who you are. Don't worry til mid next week- they'll sort u out ;)

*edit* I've just made my james piccie my profile photo should anyone wants to see! (Though it is cropped and a bit dark but meh :( )

Edited by Lizzy

yea, tbh, I gave a massive description of myself, so I'd be worried if they weren't sure who I was! It might be they need to narrow down the numbers to work out who you are. Don't worry til mid next week- they'll sort u out :(

*edit* I've just made my james piccie my profile photo should anyone wants to see! (Though it is cropped and a bit dark but meh ;) )

That's a lovely photo Lizzy.

I must admit that I'm so delighted with my JM photoshoot photo, that it now ranks as my most prized possession. Can't help keep gazing at it! :(

*edit* I've just made my james piccie my profile photo should anyone wants to see! (Though it is cropped and a bit dark but meh :( )

Thats a great pic!

Yeh, I will wait, frankly I'm amazed at the speed that everyone has gotten their pictures, Showmasters have done an amazing job!

I;m just being impatient, I know ;)

Mine arrived Saturday too.

The only comment I would make about the photos in general from Collectormania is that whatever developing lab has been used doesn't seem to have the best colour contrast etc... in every photo I've got (4 in total) the colours are much darker than IRL - my hair and James' looks much darker than IRL, as does the colour of my t-shirt etc.