Jason Momoa

therussells

i thought he was great he was sooo friendly and just makes everything look cool espically the glasses and he was always smiling when he was just walking around. please bring him back sm for every event

ps the only thing i missed was not seeing the dreadlocks which were under the hat

i thought he was great he was sooo friendly and just makes everything look cool espically the glasses and he was always smiling when he was just walking around. please bring him back sm for every event

ps the only thing i missed was not seeing the dreadlocks which were under the hat

Don't think he has the dreadlocks now. He was joking to me that he had them cut off in frustration of New Zealand losing to France in the rugby world cup :lol:

Sure that's not the reason, but he said he had them cut off.

He was a great guy all round. ;)

Don't think he has the dreadlocks now. He was joking to me that he had them cut off in frustration of New Zealand losing to France in the rugby world cup :lol:

Sure that's not the reason, but he said he had them cut off.

He was a great guy all round. :unsure:

I love jason he's so sexy I love stargate, he was really nice loved my photo shoot with him pic is cool, god he is huge i only came up top his shoulder.

Already posted this in another thread, but I didn't see this topic and I think it's relevant here!

By about 3pm on Saturday I was sat at the side of the hall opening a box of trading cards I bought on one of the stalls. A tall, dark, sexy (I'm getting carried away here but I can't help it) man came up to me and just kinda staed at me. I stared right back at him, in a , "Err, hello random?" way, and then he smiled and said hey. I was like, "Um, hello." He asked me if I'd pulled anything good, and I was like, "Yeah, a Vinnie Jones autograph which is cool." He said, "Vinnie Jones, nice one man. Good luck, see ya later." I was like, "Ok... um, bye."

When I looked up at the big photo billboards of the guests hanging above the autograph tables, I realised it was Jason Mamoa.

Melt! I need to start watching Stargate now. Haha!

Already posted this in another thread, but I didn't see this topic and I think it's relevant here!

By about 3pm on Saturday I was sat at the side of the hall opening a box of trading cards I bought on one of the stalls. A tall, dark, sexy (I'm getting carried away here but I can't help it) man came up to me and just kinda staed at me. I stared right back at him, in a , "Err, hello random?" way, and then he smiled and said hey. I was like, "Um, hello." He asked me if I'd pulled anything good, and I was like, "Yeah, a Vinnie Jones autograph which is cool." He said, "Vinnie Jones, nice one man. Good luck, see ya later." I was like, "Ok... um, bye."

When I looked up at the big photo billboards of the guests hanging above the autograph tables, I realised it was Jason Mamoa.

Melt! I need to start watching Stargate now. Haha!

He was very quiet when I first went to see him, it was like hi, signed the pic, thanks, bye.... then when I went back later with the infamous Baywatch shot, that got more of a reaction from him, a little embarrassed but not nasty or anything, he was cool and I even got the pic I posted with him. I said I know you can't pose but... can my friend take your photo from over there and he posed anyway, I thanked him, he said thanks Matt take care and I walked away, so I'm glad I went back the second time, though my friend Sara wasn't keen on it, I think the Baywatch thing embarrassed her a bit too :lol:... but you only get one chance so I say take it! :smile: He might be the first and last Baywatch person I ever meet :D