Kristine Sutherland talk

Headstar

she was really quietly spoken and seemed genuinely lovely! there was a bloke who asked her a question and he said he was called Graeme and he was Scottish - my mates and I all looked at each other and were thinking about decking him coz we thought he might be GraemeMc :firedevil::blush:

had a good day all in - never got any autos though but did get a couple of prints, one being Jamie Bamber coz I'm hoping there'll be some BSG guests next year at one of the shows, what with the new season coming out and all :YAHOO:

took a pic of my friend with Chris Barrie and Craig Charles and they both seemed like nice blokes :wub:

I was at that talk. Seemed a little short, but Kristine was very good with the crowd. I enjoyed it.

Don't tell Jason....but Kristine's talk was a little longer than it should have been because so many people wanted to ask questions.....

she was really quietly spoken and seemed genuinely lovely! there was a bloke who asked her a question and he said he was called Graeme and he was Scottish - my mates and I all looked at each other and were thinking about decking him coz we thought he might be GraemeMc :firedevil::D

well its a good thing you didnt coz it wasnt him, it was me!