Who did you meet? what did you think?

addison

met...

adrian ***** , REALLY nice bloke, had a chat and got a personalised autograph.

malcolm * , said hi and was then more interested in finding out where adrian was going for lunch,i got his squiggle but he didnt personalise it.

kenny baker **** , brief chat, nicely personalised autograph from a nice guy.

peter mayhew **** , same as kenny baker

danny dyer ****, had a chat, he was a bit worse for wear from previous night, nevertheless top bloke. got a nicely personalised squiggle.

tammer hassan *** , not as chatty, was txting someone. same as danny with the squiggle.

i had a good day!

Edited by kippax

we met...

adrian pasdar - well twice, once to get an autograph and had a great chat with him :o and then again to sign my new heroes graphic novel book thingy which is amazing. and i also got another photo with him where i dont look drunk :o

david nykl - great guy who stood up and chatted to us, we told him all about milton keynes and he seemed to like the fact that patrick stewart was going :D

connor trineer - didnt seem very chatty but was nice enough

dominic keating - another great guy who every time i saw him winked at me :D i thought it was so funny that the first part he ever got was of 2nd friend on the bill :P

claudia christian - who i think got a bit fed up

torri higginson - amazing lady :D we told her how we went to go see her at london but she had to cancel so she wrote 'sorry for london' on my autograph! really chatty and would see her again any day.

malcolm mcdowell - really nice and he put 'to gracie' on my autograph which i thought was really sweet :D

james marsters - never really watched buffy or angel but we said we couldnt wait for torchwood and he was seriously nice plus he said i was beautiful so im happy :unsure:

and finally of course the one and only JASON MOMOA he was amazing! First saw him on saturday and we were rushed along a bit by JCB so we went again later on when it was really quiet. he remembered my name and introduced us to his friend ethan. then we saw him buying a ring from the uniquities stall and he said hi to me again! Then on sunday i walked past where he was sitting and he waved at me. then when i went to get a proper photo with him he said 'hey grace' he then grabbed me, told me to hitch up my leg and picked me up!!! so i now have a great photo of jason momoa carrying me!!! then when i finally got the photos back i went over to him to show him it and then he signed it for me!!

so all in all i had a bloomin great weekend!!! bring back jason momoa please please please!!! :o

Well I went today especially to see James Marsters, who I have met before at collectormania in Milton Keynes last may! I wanted to get my photo of me and him signed. I can't believe I trecked all the way to milton keynes last time and now he's come to manchester which is only half an hour away from my house!! oh well, was worth it!! :unsure:

Anyway I got there for 11 and saw him no problem. The ticket number for signings was on 1-90 and my ticket no was 309! But as soon as I'd looked round all the stalls and bought whatever, my ticket had been called and it was time for me to go in. I was in the queue for 2 mins max and then I went up to him and shook his hand, he was starring at the picture then looked up and said wow.. and I was thinking what's he gonna say next??! And he smiled and said you take a good picture! I said thanks! Then he said you should come to Hollywood. I just laughed a bit and he said no actually, don't we're all freaks!! I didn't really know what all that was about but it was sweet what he said anyway lol. He then shook my hand again and it went really quick. Oh well, really enjoyed my day though. The comment seem to be getting better and better! Last time when I said I wanted to work with him as a makeup artist one day he asked me for my card! Hope everyone had as good a day as me!!!

Met Chris Barrie and Craig Charles who were both fantastic, really chatty and friendly, also got a photo with them after they signed. Went to Kristine's photoshoot she was really nice and friendly. Really enjoyed Lance and Kristine's talks as well. All in all a great day....roll on next May in MK :unsure:

I met james marsters, kristine sutherland, adrian pasdar, chris barrie, craig charles and charles cyphers...all really nice. Had a chat with kristine, chris and charles.

best part of the weekend was my photo with james coz he kissed me on the cheek!!!!! :unsure::lol::P talk about star struck! lol :D

I drove 4 hours from Cardiff to Manchester to see James and kristine, had some photos and wanted to thank James for a great weekend too. Even if he did end up ripping my earlobe doing the "bite me" pose. he pulled my hair up and caught my earring up in it, but i'll let him off cos he's a real honey and i adore him.

then had another 6 hours to get home caught in snow and traffic!

Nicky

Kristine Sutherland - lovely, very attentive and genuinely interested in the guests, she was perfect. Got a lovely personalized autograph from her as well as a photo with her. Told me her favourite brother-in-law was called Matt.

Lance Henriksen - Not what I expected, in a good way, I was pleasantly surprised, he was very cool and friendly and not at all as serious as I expected, again got a personalized autograph and a professional shot with him and a pic when I got his autograph. I liked him.

Claudia Christian - Second time I met her, she was lovely yet again, bought one of her Playboy photos and had it personalized and had a brief chat about how I met her last year and how someone from work said I wouldn't dare buy one of her Playboy shots, she just laughed and said do you prefer gloss or matt? As well as how slow it was when she was in Birmingham last year.

Nancy Loomis - Lovely, very refined and easy to talk to, got a personalized signed photo from her and had a brief chat, she asked where I'd come from and happily posed for a photo which I showed her on the camera after.

Malcolm McDowell - Was great and very easy to pose with for the photoshoot, we both had a scarf thing goin' on :smile:. Got a personalized signed photo from him later, his signature is like a zig zag.

Jason Momoa - Thought he was a bit quiet the first time but the second time and the Baywatch pic, he kinda opened up more and had a bit of a laugh as well as commenting "f..k I said I'd never sign one of these again" and posing for a unique pic with him sticking his finger up (but at the Baywatch thing and in a jokey way) he was great!

So all in all thank you Showmasters, I got to see who I came to see, got personalized autographs from all of them and got photos with them all, so I had a perfect day!

Claudia Christian

Torri Higginson

Kristine Sutherland

Kellie Bright

Claudia Christian said something as i approached her table that surprised my sister, "Hey how you been, i haven`t seen you in ages". The last time i saw her was at least a year ago and my sister couldn`t believe that she remembered me. It may have been because the last time i met her i took her a toy dog that turned out to be an exact replica of one she had been searching for a replacement for. 10-15 years i think she said she had been looking.

Anyone who met Torri Higginson has most probably now forgiven her for all the times she has cancelled, she was LOVELY.

Kellie Bright. I asked if i could have a photo with her and she basically bribed me. She said she would pose for a photo with me if i brought a 10x8 photo, i did. A very shrude and cunning lady.

2nd Showmasters event for me! I went to CM11 in May.

I was there on Sunday to see James Marsters again, but I also got to talk to these very nice folks:

Nancy Loomis: I had about maybe a 3 minute chat with her about The Fog and me seeing Adriene Barbeau the month before. She was surprised to see an American come all this way. A very nice lady and she let me take a couple photos while she didn't have a queue at the time.

Peter Davison: No queue at the time. I wanted to thank him for the Doctor Who segment that aired during the BBC telathon on Friday. Thanks Showmasters for just letting me go up for a few seconds!

Kristine Sutherland: I went to her Q&A and asked the only non-Buffy question during her talk. I asked her about Honey, I Shrunk the Kids! A very nice lady. I liked how at her session she asked you to introduce yourself and where you're from.

Now for James.

James Marsters: My 17th James event. I know, I probably need help. I got some photos I bought on eBay signed and got 3 photo ops. I got to carry him for one. I showed him later the photo and called me a very brave man. That was awesome he stayed until the very end and did a group shot with the other Showmasters crew.

This was my first, and hopefully not last, CollectorMania. I had a great time!

Stephen

Torri was loverly

Jason was hillarious

David is fantastic

JCB was nice to me yay!

Connor and Dom were great

Malcolm was very funny

James was awesome and gave me a big hug just as he left he remembered me from c11 in may (i made his coffee)

Chris and Craig were very funny

Nancy was very nice

Didn't get to meet Kristine but from my friend Joyce who was her GA she said she's fantastic.

And last but not least to my man Chuck....(Charles Cyphers) who kept me entertained the whole day sunday a lovely man who has many funny stories....and a very rude teddy bear

Adrian Pasdar- I was about the 3rd person to meet him on Sunday, chatted briefly about season 2 and the writers strike. Don't think he had quite woken up yet.

Malcolm McDowell- Couldn't think of anything to ask him that he hadn't probably been asked a million times before, so kept it short and sweet. Got a decent photo with him.

Hattie Hayridge- Probably the best guest for me. Chatted about the spelling of my name, the Sky channel Dave and the never going to happen film. I asked her to add a quote and she couldn't remember one, so myself and the guy behind me in the queue suggested the famous "Black holes are Black and so's space" one. She came up with a thirty odd word variation the entire length of the photo!!! Very happy to pose for a photo. Chatty, friendly and only a tenner.......BARGAIN!!!

Kristine Sutherland- Again very chatty and friendly. Talked about her characters death storyline and why Whedon used it in the series. Also much more attractive in the flesh. Got a nice pic with her.

Kellie Bright- Can't believe she didn't have any Ali G photos! Made do with a Bad Girls one, chatted about that and the series she was in with Honor Blackman (can't think what its called now!). Came all the way around that long table to pose for a photo.