Palpatine wants your photos!

nlindenj

hello

everyone who asked me for a photo, would it please be possible to send me a copy of the photo of you and myself to this email address

palpatineuk@yahoo.co.uk

here is my facebook page, pop on over and have a look. i'll be adding an album from the event soon

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=894485110

also thank you for all the kind words about my costume. just incase you forgot who iam here is a pic of me

S5000042.jpg

thank you in advance

I had my pic took with you but it didnt come out too well as my gf took it and shes bobbins at taking photographs.

I do however have a video clip of you queing up in the bar area with Obi Wan who had purchased a sandwich.

Great costume and make up btw.

I loved your outfit. I kept getting this dreadful urge to bump into you and say, "Whooops, sorry, your Eminence..." Yes, I am weird. :unsure:

The Star Wars turnout was really good this time. There was one guy getting his photo taken with two stormtroopers and he'd got down on his knees and got them to handcuff him and everything! Awesome. Oh, and I liked Frank the Donnie Darko rabbit, although he looked so lonely and quiet! I really wanted to give him a hug. Poor solitary bunny.

I loved your outfit. I kept getting this dreadful urge to bump into you and say, "Whooops, sorry, your Eminence..." Yes, I am weird. :unsure:

you should have done! so i could shoot you with lightening :lol: you think your weird....i dress like that on a regular basis lol

thanks for the kind words about our turn out, look out at future events for more of us