Number 2 in the Que!

graeme2020uk

• Moderators

Censorship? No, it's just a family board for discussing events, not for the kinda stuff you wish to be saying on here.

I don't care if you think it's the "big bad world of the internet" or whatever - fact is that there are rules and if people can't respect them, there's a million other boards out there to talk on. It's a simple choice really.

And really, the rules on here aren't the worst I've ever seen, there are plenty of highly restricted boards out there.

It might be a joke to some people, but the mods try to be polite by asking to cut down on certain things. If that doesn't work, other methods will be used.

All this censorship reminds me of the infamous TV version of Robocop (1987):

I was actually referring to Graeme's choice of substitute-word, "headache", when he edited himself. And anyway I wasn't the one that said anything non-family friendly (or anything Beavis & Butthead wouldnt say).

Edited by nicky

Thanks gov.Do i get a promotion in the ranks?

i wasnt too keen on the dippy girl at his photo desk the way she rolled her eyes when i asked for 2 photos.

I have a friend who wouldn't be very happy with you for saying that!

why say that? I was just annoyed on the day thats all.Ive forgotten all about it now.

i wasnt too keen on the dippy girl at his photo desk the way she rolled her eyes when i asked for 2 photos.

I have a friend who wouldn't be very happy with you for saying that!

Ooh I recognise your avatar, you're my photographer Scott who's not really Scott but Mike! :smile: Sorry I'll be quiet now :lol:... Toxie's avatar that is... unless Toxie is someone else using his photo I have no idea :D anyway... all the Showmaster crew were fab, thanks :)

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Ooh I recognise your avatar, you're my photographer Scott who's not really Scott but Mike! :blush: Sorry I'll be quiet now :wub:... Toxie's avatar that is... unless Toxie is someone else using his photo I have no idea :D anyway... all the Showmaster crew were fab, thanks :)

Lol, yes this is Scott/Mike!

I agree all the crew were great :poki:

Lots of funny incidents while waiting,like the guy in the wheelchair whacking the door with his cane to get in lol.Oh the hilarity we had.

so you thought it was funny seeing a guy in a wheelchair struggling to open a door...did the thought not occur to you to go and help him?

Have no sympathy for him - he's a down and dirty no-good muthafolkin' son of a gun!

Pity he not!

:D