PHOTOS of Collectormania G-Mex 3

Shabs

here are mine for today. I shall be back tomorrow with James Marsters pictures and no doubt another one with craig charles. Oh and my Kristine Sutherland photoshoot one.

arg big pictures, oh well

Awesome pics Zoe Lou!

James Masters next.. Can't wait to see....

You not taking any this time Shabs?

Unfortunately I am unable to attend this event, so no pictures from me.... maybe next time.

Keep those pictures rolling in people!

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :thumbup:

here are mine for today. I shall be back tomorrow with James Marsters pictures and no doubt another one with craig charles. Oh and my Kristine Sutherland photoshoot one.

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

arg big pictures, oh well

Hey I think I saw you whilst in the queue for the Malcolm McDowell photo shoot and I'm pretty sure I was behind you in the queue for Kristine Sutherland as I remember her with her arms around two people in front as the crew member took the photo :) Great photos!

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Here are some of my photos, the only one I've not included is my professional shoot one with Lance Henriksen, simply cos I got an unprofessional shot with him as well :thumbup:.

Matt

ClaudiaChristian.jpg

Claudia Christian

She was great. I recounted to her how I met her last November in Birmingham and she said "Ah yeah, that was a slow day." I also told her about one or two people saying to me that I wouldn't dare have one of her Playboy photos autographed, so that's exactly what I did! Sitting in a nice black leather chair in a net type thing she is! :firedevil:

JasonMomoa.jpg

Jason Momoa

I'm so glad I didn't take my rescue can for him to sign now, in spite of many people encouraging me to, I think he would've been mortified haha. I went to him earlier on in the day and had a Stargate photo signed. Later as we were walking around the stalls I saw a Baywatch Hawaii shot of him so I bought it as that's where I know him from. I went to see him again not long before we left, along with the Baywatch shot and he said "Oh f**k I said I'd never sign one of these again" and I said well one more won't matter ;)... he wasn't funny about it, he was quite charming, I think he was just a bit embarrassed lol. So in this photo he is sticking his finger up behind the photo, he quickly grabbed it and turned it facing away from the camera before my friend took the photo. He was a nice bloke though and as you can tell by the pic he was only having a bit of fun. I'm also really grateful to get a posed pic with him as that agent woman was up and down a lot (I'm not sure who she is, my friends said she was an agent, she doesn't smile much, that much I did notice!) and it was supposed to be no posed photos. I said to him, I know you're not allowed to pose but can my friend take a photo from over there of you signing, that's when he did the photo above. Cheers Jason! ;)

KristineSutherland.jpg

Kristine Sutherland

I've never met her before but I can honestly say I was more than impressed with her, she was so warm and approachable and very gracious, even brushing my hair back for me before this photo was taken. I'd love to meet her again she was a real lady! :)

LanceHenriksen.jpg

Lance Henriksen

I was pleasantly surprised at meeting Lance, he was totally not what I expected. I suppose I kind of expected him to be like the characters he plays on TV, very serious and not smile and so forth. He turned out to be totally the opposite of that and was quite chatty and happy to pose for photos in spite of having a photoshoot on the Saturday morning.

MalcolmMcDowell.jpg

Malcolm McDowell

I couldn't come to G-MEX and not meet Malcolm McDowell, especially with it being his only planned UK signing. I didn't really know what to expect from him, I was watching an interview on TV a few weeks back with him, about his role in Halloween, but he too was very pleasant and well worth meeting! The photographer scared me a bit I have to say, he told me to smile more and said I had lovely eyes or something like that and I thought either he's being complimentary or he's mistaken me for a woman... which has happened before in spite of my obvious lack of womanly bits! It's the hair I guess. ;)

NancyLoomis.jpg

Nancy Loomis

Being a fan of the original Halloween, I decided to go and say hello to Nancy. I can only liken her to Alice Krige who I met at the same time as Claudia Christian last year. She seemed very refined and quietly spoken, but chatty never the less, asking where I had come from and she also had certain mannerisms that reminded me of Ms Krige. She was a lovely guest, I hope Showmasters have her appear again.

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Only met 4 peeps today and got photos with 3 of them. Got to go back tomorrow to get McDowell's auto on my Heroes poster. I couldn't believe Adrian had an Open Q! Madness! Peter Mayhew was abit ignorant, but Kenny Baker more than made up for it. Had a good 20 minute conversation with the legend. Craig Charles was drinking something that I now want because he was well hyper! ;) Chris Barrie was a true gentleman and I got in trouble for asking for his website details? :blink: Oh well. Weren't as many stalls as the last one, did anyone get an empty feeling? Maybe its the calm before the storm that will be James Marsters' fan base tomorrow! :WINCE:

Anyways enough ranting heres my 3 of the day hopefully more tomorrow :thumbup:

me-kennybaker.jpg

me-craigcharles.jpg

me-chrisbarrie.jpg

Enjoy!

J.

Great pics everyone!!!

Does anyone have pics of Torri?

Sorry I don't, I bet there will be some floating about soon, I noticed she had a no posed photos sign but was quite happily posing for them anyway, I overheard her talking to someone she sounded very nice.

p.s Who IS that agent woman who never smiles?

Great pics everyone!!!

Does anyone have pics of Torri?

Sorry I don't, I bet there will be some floating about soon, I noticed she had a no posed photos sign but was quite happily posing for them anyway, I overheard her talking to someone she sounded very nice.

p.s Who IS that agent woman who never smiles?

That would be the infamous JCB

Ach, were Torri, Jason and David Nykl doing no posed photos all day?

I believe so yes, that JCB had her eye on everyone, she was quite formidable. I should have asked her for a photo haha. I did see Torri posing though and a couple of people with Jason and then I sneaked in at the end :thumbup:.

Why is she called JCB? Anything to do with diggers at all? lol. She was up and down like a blue a*sed fly all day :blink: one of my friends even took a photo of her. When I was flicking through the photos on the camera, I was like... oh.. er thanks for taking that, she's not even looking slightly pleased on it!

ah I'm so jealous, wish I could've gone.. Love the photo of you and Torri!!! Both Kristine and her seem So nice :thumbup:

thanks! ... both were fantastic, very friendly and chatty. talked with Kiristine about the episode 'The Body' and Torri just had a smile that made me heart melt, we decided she would return as a bad replicator :blink:

*crosses fingers* I need someone to create a distraction so JCB isn't watching when I ask Jason or Torri to record a birthday message for my friend *coughs*

If I were going tomorrow I'd help, I see you're a fellow Stoke-on-Trenter :thumbup:, that's what one of my friends did today, he tried to block her view a bit whilst the other took the pic... cackle cackle! It doesn't say anything in the rules about them not recording birthday messages for people, perhaps you'll get away with that one! :blink: