Thoughts About The Guests

AmberB

What did you think of the guests you met? I met Adrian Pasdar and Kristine Sutherland. Adrian was nice, it annoyed me that it was no photos at all, but still, he was nice. Kristine was great, I got a posed photo and she even came round from the desk to have a photo with me. We had a little trouble with the camera and she was looking at it to see if she could help. She was really nice. Kristine is the BEST GUEST I'VE MET!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristine was really nice! she came round the table for my picture too

And so was craig charles and chris barrie.

When I was at Michael Tarns table, Malcolm was like 'how come you get all the pretty ones?' that just made my day really, how nice he was :blink:

Did anyone attend Chris Barrie and Craig Charles talk today, and what were they like?

I can only go tomorrow :thumbup:

It was good, lots of references to "smeg", probably a little too much :)

By the time we got to Adrian I guess he was a little run down, not really interested in talking to us. On the other hand being "insulted" by Craig Charles when i asked for no personalization on my series V red dwarf DVD cover... saying he's gonna make it out to mr e. bay. :blink:

*polishes his prized dvd case on top of his bookshelf*

What did you think of the guests you met? I met Adrian Pasdar and Kristine Sutherland. Adrian was nice, it annoyed me that it was no photos at all, but still, he was nice. Kristine was great, I got a posed photo and she even came round from the desk to have a photo with me. We had a little trouble with the camera and she was looking at it to see if she could help. She was really nice. Kristine is the BEST GUEST I'VE MET!

I have to agree, Kristine was just absolutely lovely and she had time for everyone, getting up to come and pose for photos, she brushed my hair back so she could stand next to me and I was really happy with the photo, I'd love to meet her again!

KENNY BAKER

really friendly and chatty,personalised and got a pic

PETER MAYHEW

even better personalised and posed pic,then went back and had a good chat about chewie was really nice and shook hands

LANCE HENRICKSEN

Wasnt going to get a auto at first,went to the talk and it was great,really informal and a good laugh,so i decide to go for it.bought a avp poster montage and got a huge auto personalised and a posed photo,showed him my life size pred and he loved it,really great guy

ALL IN ALL very good wasnt packed and all my autos were open q,stalls were mostly c--p

I only did a few guests this time,as i have another convention to go to next weekend also,Malcolm was,as expected, a bit rushed,although i did get a quick word with him and tbh i never expected him to be very chatty and certainly not in these circumstances(made myself look a complete doofus-so nicky please don't ask as you'll only be cringing for a week afterwards :blush: ) but i did get a photo with him which is all good.Also met Charles Cyphers and Nancy Kyes who were both amazingly fiendly and chatty,spoke to them for ages :YAHOO: they signed my Halloween/Escape From New York poster....seemed like they wanted to chat all day but hey i had Malcolm to get to lol.Also met Michael Tarn who was very frendly and brought me up to date with what he'd been up to since Clockwork Orange....another great day as far as i'm concerned.Thanks to all the crew who ensured everything ran smoothly(especially the girl who let me in the queue to see Malcolm after it should have been closed-I LOVE YOU mwuahhhhh :wub::P

Edited by Captain_Kronos

It was nice seeing Adrian and Malcolm meeting up on Saturday. I met Adrian, Connor and Dominic all really nice guys, trust me to go weak at the knees and red as a beetroot when meeting them. Just gutted that James Masters was only available on Sunday, boo hoo.

Now watching 'heroes' will be great knowing that I met Adrian

Katy Manning and John Levine were great.

Mr Levine even got out of his seat and had his pic took with me on the other side of the table.

They were really friendly,full of enthusiasm,chatty and the perfect guests.

Katy Manning looked amazing and was very touchy feely......which was nice.

Peter Mayhew was brief but i was pretty nervous so no probs.

i got everything done really quickly saturday morning, i expected it to be so much busier.

Got to Malcolm's que and i was told to just go through as it was quiet at the time, brief but pleasent enough, said i hadnt left him much room to sign my heroes box set, he's the 9th person on there! (shame he signed in silver unlike everyone else tho) Over all it was all good.

Adrian next, again, i didnt have to que, said hi and got my friends dvd signed, all quite quick but he shook hands and was pleasent enough. He looked happier this time than at LFACC i thought.

Got Craig and Chris after, had to wait a little while for Chris but not very long really. Both were very friendly and very chatty, posed for pics at the tables too. REally great guys and they seemed to be busier than most of the other people there!

WEnt to the Malcolm photo shoot and was the 3rd person in, he was nicer and chattier then than he was at the table really, again, no complaints.

Made it out in time for the Red Dwarf talk which was really funny, loved when Craig noticed they had been introduced as Craig and Charles... so he introduced Chris and Barrie. Great guys, they are so keen to do some more RD, movie, series 9, Xmas Special, anything.... FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Saturday was all good and then popped in Sunday too so i could meet Hattie Hayridge, she was really lovely, fairly busy, very chatty and had no problems posing for photos.

All in all a good weekend, after being at LFACC and CM MK i was surprized how quiet this was, especially seeing most guests with open queues but it makes things quicker so no complaints from me.

All guests were really nice - highlights being Torri Higginson, Lance Henriksen and James Marsters.

- He loves Cardiff!!!!! He wants to live there. Look forward to seeing him again soon.

DEFINITELY for me too! Torri was the nicest, bubbliest, happiest, friendliest and all round most awesome guest I've seen since (and before) Nathan Fillion! Lance Henriksen was just so warm and really made my morning. And James Marsters... holy s***, man... I'm sure he's done it to plenty of girls over the day but he kept complimenting me on my looks/cheerleading outfit and saying stuff. I wasn't expecting him to be hot but by the time I walked away I was thinking "Dear god, look at me like that again and I'll do anything you ask" :unsure::o I was SHAKING. That was completely unexpected.

I would have loved to have gone but sadly couldnt. Glad you all had a good time. James Marsters wants to live in Cardiff. Wooooo!I live there! I would be more than happy if he did. He was in Cardiff last night thats why he was probs mentioning it. He played an awsome concert even though he is recovering frm a broken hand. I'd love to meet him. Hope he plays another concert in Cardiff

All guests were really nice - highlights being Torri Higginson, Lance Henriksen and James Marsters.

- He loves Cardiff!!!!! He wants to live there. Look forward to seeing him again soon.

DEFINITELY for me too! Torri was the nicest, bubbliest, happiest, friendliest and all round most awesome guest I've seen since (and before) Nathan Fillion! Lance Henriksen was just so warm and really made my morning. And James Marsters... holy s***, man... I'm sure he's done it to plenty of girls over the day but he kept complimenting me on my looks/cheerleading outfit and saying stuff. I wasn't expecting him to be hot but by the time I walked away I was thinking "Dear god, look at me like that again and I'll do anything you ask" :o:o I was SHAKING. That was completely unexpected.

lol, I saw you coming out of the photoshoot and you looked genuinely flustered! I was exactly the same when I had mine done in May at MK :unsure:

in fact all the girls coming out had a very pink face and a dazed expression on them! lol

my mate got roared at by the photographer coz she wasn't paying attention coz she was so flustered by James! we could hear him shouting and James laughing his head off - he was lovely with her though and told her to ignore him!

I had a great weekend. Best Manchester event yet!

I met Kristine Sutherland, James Marsters, Charles Cyphers and Adrian Pasdar.

All of them were really nice and friendly. I enjoyed meeting James Marsters and Kristine Sutherland the most though. I have met them both before, but it is always a pleasure.

Well I met Jason Momoa, :unsure: Jason Masters :o (got photo shoot with both) Torri Higginson,Lance Henriksen,Craig Charles. (pic's only)

Jason was lovely but I felt tiny during the shoot cos he is huge. Jason was lovely wrapped his arms aound me for the shoot and during the autograph he just chatted away and was really down to earth (thats the first time ive met James)!!

Everyone I met was lovely and I had a chat with everyone.

check out my pics on

www.myspace.com/hetha10