Future Guests announced at Collectormania Manchester

gobo1979uk

Wow. Wasn't expecting a midlands event to be announced. I suppose this is because Coventry has been the venue for several smaller hotel-based conventions in the past few years. This is very cool for me because I only live 30 miles away. Richo arena is an interesting choice though. Easy to get to from motorway network but bout 6 miles from the train station :-s . Notice that the arena has its own hotel though. Would have thought the Skydome arena would have been better but probably booked up.

• Showmasters Admin

Easy to get to from motorway network but bout 6 miles from the train station :-s . Notice that the arena has its own hotel though.

There are plans for there to be a public bus link from the train station to the centre. Until that gets put in, I know SM are looking at having their own coach link from the train station to the event.

ooh that'd be a good idea TT!! I had to pick up my sis in law in the car at Coventry a few months ago cos she had a confrence at a very tall totel... OMG the roundabouts! :huh::D they were so weird- I've never driven anywhere like it... one roundabout exit branching off instantly to two more roundabouts about 20 times!! My tomtom couldn't keep up and I had to guess!

Yea, I'd take the train to that one lol :dance:

Easy to get to from motorway network but bout 6 miles from the train station :-s . Notice that the arena has its own hotel though.

There are plans for there to be a public bus link from the train station to the centre. Until that gets put in, I know SM are looking at having their own coach link from the train station to the event.

*If* SM do put on a coach would there be a possibility of a SM member of staff , on the coach, collecting entrance fees?

• Showmasters Admin

*If* SM do put on a coach would there be a possibility of a SM member of staff , on the coach, collecting entrance fees?

Very unlikely. You'll just pay as you go in as always, unless you've bought a ticket in advance.

I understand why you may want this to happen. It will mean you don't have to get a ticket in advance but buying one on the bus will mean you can just join the pre-paid queue when you get to the show. It's a nice idea but my main issue with it is...I don't like the idea of one of our crew being a possible target for attack as they'd have X amount of entry fees on them.

Edited by Too Tall