New Show for 2008

showmasters

It's too much for me as well. I just can't go anymore, when the guests are spread out over several events. It just means more money on hotels and travel. I really want to meet Heroes guests, so I'm saving myself for Eclipse, and it's breaking my heart when they appear all round the country. :P That's just my little self-pitying whinge over and done with. :poki:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the commets above the Midlands event is being held in Coventry. Thats not to bad for me got a lot of friends over there so can kip over or just go straight there as I am not far (Wolverhampton) is there any comments coming forward on where the event is actually being held?

As stated elsewhere, it's at the Ricoh Arena, which is on the outskirts of Coventry, close to the M6 junction three.

As a local, and a Showmasters crew member, I'll try to answer questions about local facilities etc. as soon as an appropriate forum is available. To give an idea of the venue though, it's a modern exhibition space attached to Coventry City's football stadium. It has very good road access, and simple public transport access from the city centre, where the railway station (Euston to Birmingham line) and coach station are located.