James Marsters/ DBZ

ptenbob

Just found this, not sure if it's going to help anyone's decision on who to meet...

"20th Century Fox has set Justin Chatwin (The Invisible, War of the Worlds) to play Goku and James Marsters ("Smallville," "Angel," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as the villain Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z."

Just found this, not sure if it's going to help anyone's decision on who to meet...

"20th Century Fox has set Justin Chatwin (The Invisible, War of the Worlds) to play Goku and James Marsters ("Smallville," "Angel," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as the villain Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z."

this is a bbbbad dream .. eeeiiiiii runs away untill this is over :blush:

If a DBZ film is done properly, as in not like Street Fighter, it could be good. Especially with special effects like Beowulf. However, I think that James would be far better as bad guy/good guy Vegeta. Piccolo would need a lot of make up being green, and James would be far better as Vegeta as he tweens between a good guy and bad guy. This is something James did very well as Spike in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Mr.Jones

Edited by Mr.Jones

It's definately true, it's from a superhero website, a popular one, that's all I'm saying except that I can't see it being very good. Nothing to do with the actors, I don't know who Justin Chatwin is and I like James Marsters, I also liked the cartoons, although I found them cheesy which is the point, I think it'll just be a pretty bad cheesy film. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong!

Im a big fan of that manga and I think the casting is ok, even good, but for now I dont care at all about this adaptation

but please if u see James Master this week-end, ask him what he knows about this project and how he feel :)

thanks !

It's definately true, it's from a superhero website, a popular one, that's all I'm saying except that I can't see it being very good. Nothing to do with the actors, I don't know who Justin Chatwin is and I like James Marsters, I also liked the cartoons, although I found them cheesy which is the point, I think it'll just be a pretty bad cheesy film. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong!

Has it been OFFICIALLY announced, or is it a case of a website picking up on a rumour? I have known of many SO-CALLED RELIABLE websites announce something and it has been based on an incorrect rumour.

Mr.Jones

Edited by Mr.Jones

James is NOT allowed to talk about the project!

At his event on Saturday his manager made it clear if James said ANYTHING, he would be fired from the project. However, we did get a chance to talk a LOT about his appearance on Torchwood!