Anyone travelling from the Wirral?

tenchi2003

Eastham geting the 7:15 at liverpool get to manchester for 8:00 at liverpool and 8:30 on sundayget there 9:3

Will be leaving at about 7.30am - I am aiming to get to there for 9 - 9.30am (depending on how much we get lost looking for the place!). Do you want a lift?

I'm from Southport, close, but am travelling up today - have a table to set up :o

Quite a few of the members of the 99th Imperial Garrison costuming group are from the Wirral tho, be sure to come by their table (look for stormies and you'll see them, though I believe there may be other Imperial costuming groups there too lol) and say "hi" :D

Hope everyone has a safe journey, and a great event! See you there :o

Edited by timb

wooop :blink:

i live in upton :borg:

u?

x

Just a stones throw from me - I live in Pensby. Reckon they should just hold a Collectormania Wirral and save us all the travelling *lol*

Who are the rest of you Wirralites going to see specifically? - We are going to see Claudia Christian and Kristine Sutherland, big Babylon 5 and Buffy fans. Will miss not seeing Tony Head, only started going to these for him, but now I have the Collectormania bug!

Will try and find you Stormtrooper guys.

• 2 weeks later...

oohhh.. meols is just round the corner too... we had the same problem... getting to Manchester was Fine.. do the same thing every time... even got lost trying to find hotel (on same road as GMEX - doh!!)

hi guys anyone know tenchis (the maker of this thread) email as the one on his profile inst working lol mailer damon