Guest Cancellation: Jimmy Jean-Louis

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to contractual commitments Jimmy Jean-Louis will no longer be able to attend Collectormania Manchester this weekend, but is now rescheduled for Collectormania Manchester in March 2008. He is very dissapointed that he can not make this event, and is very much looking forward to meeting you all at Collectormania Manchester in March 2008.

Showmasters

• Showmasters Admin
I would think these "Contract" reasons are due to the other event in the UK he has done of late. But cant wait until March.

If so, it's nice to see a more professional explanation than last time.

Each explanation is what it is, and last time guests pulled out it was not down to us maybe other people should just be more professional ;)

we explan as much as we can

we do get cancelled guests coming back to other shows so the guests must be cool with us and that is all that matters :D

we look forward to seeing Jimmy in March :crying:

jason :(

I would think these "Contract" reasons are due to the other event in the UK he has done of late. But cant wait until March.

If so, it's nice to see a more professional explanation than last time.

Each explanation is what it is, and last time guests pulled out it was not down to us maybe other people should just be more professional ;)

we explan as much as we can

we do get cancelled guests coming back to other shows so the guests must be cool with us and that is all that matters :D

we look forward to seeing Jimmy in March :crying:

jason :(

Even better then that Jason, we are ALL COOL WITH YOU. As you run the best shows around. Looking forward to march I must say. What is the date or the next GMEX in march BTW please say it is not when I am away.