the cloakroom

ktwolf

Since its not been mentioned yet, theres usually a charge for the cloakrooms too, Think its been £1 per item in the past.

This is from the FAQ section (pinned, easy for everyone to read :D )

Where can I put my luggage on the first day?

There is a cloakroom located in the main G-Mex Foyer and there is no charge for its use.

Since its not been mentioned yet, theres usually a charge for the cloakrooms too, Think its been £1 per item in the past.

This is from the FAQ section (pinned, easy for everyone to read ;) )

Where can I put my luggage on the first day?

There is a cloakroom located in the main G-Mex Foyer and there is no charge for its use.

Oh fantastic, I can leave my rescue can in there instead of lugging it around all day if I bring it, that's my only worry having to carry it everywhere all day.

This is from the FAQ section (pinned, easy for everyone to read ;) )

Ahh theres TWO though then..theres one in the foyer which I had actually forgotten about, but theres another one actually INSIDE the hall too, on the right side (as you go in) by one of the food places.

Thats the one my group and I used last time as I believe the foyer one was full up in the morning, and the one inside the hall does charge per item.

Didnt realise the other was free, but guess thats why it was so popular!

Now I think about it, I remember telling my friend who was crewing on the organisers booth about it. They were saying it was supposed to be free, but we were telling them they were def charging people.

Edited by crippsy_99

This is from the FAQ section (pinned, easy for everyone to read :crying: )

Ahh theres TWO though then..theres one in the foyer which I had actually forgotten about, but theres another one actually INSIDE the hall too, on the right side (as you go in) by one of the food places.

Thats the one my group and I used last time as I believe the foyer one was full up in the morning, and the one inside the hall does charge per item.

Didnt realise the other was free, but guess thats why it was so popular!

Now I think about it, I remember telling my friend who was crewing on the organisers booth about it. They were saying it was supposed to be free, but we were telling them they were def charging people.

so are our gang gonna take our bags on the sunday to the event after getting our tickets or leave them at the hotel . ? .