CAN SOMEONE TELL ME

Midnight

Oooh. Can I have both? Are you the black sheep? :D That would be convenient.

Or you can have my probation officer, but you only have 5 and a half weeks to get hold of him. Yes, due to one thing or another, I have been cast as the Black Sheep.

Bec..e-mail me as I need to ask you something.

Edited by AJ Jones

• Moderators

And email me!

Um, no idea why :unsure: if he gets one, I should :D

P.S. Honestly, Stoke IS worse than Nottingham. Sure, if we were talking about Most Dangerous I'd give it to Nottingham, but Stoke is just more rubbish in general :P

I feel dirty enough having to go through there on the train to Manchester :D

Have any of you ever been to Barking?????????

some of the filth that resides here is undeniable i think this must be the worse!!! :blush:

forgive me for butting in on the convo lol

I would have to agree with this, though I don't come from there myself my fiance has to drive through/past Barking on his way to work and he hates it. Hes got stuck in many jams due to acidents and road works around and in Barking, and he can't understand why.

;)

LLAP :angel:

Have any of you ever been to Barking?????????

some of the filth that resides here is undeniable i think this must be the worse!!!:crying:

forgive me for butting in on the convo lol

Living in Romford I think I have to side with the Barking (& Dagenham) argument!

Nottingham is a FAB place to live! Honestly.

I've lived here 33 years and have not been shot/stabbed/mugged/battered/burgaled or killed once :WAVE:

8 months for me and I went back to Stoke-on-Trent because it was nicer and safer. As anyone who knows Stoke will agree, that really is something :crying:

Nottingham is a FAB place to live! Honestly.

I've lived here 33 years and have not been shot/stabbed/mugged/battered/burgaled or killed once :thumbup:

8 months for me and I went back to Stoke-on-Trent because it was nicer and safer. As anyone who knows Stoke will agree, that really is something :firedevil:

Which area did you live in? Admittedly there are some extremely rough areas where all the shootings/gang crime/stabbings etc seem to happen such as St Anns, Sneinton, Hyson Green, Broxtowe......but there are really nice areas too. It kinda depends on which side of town you live!

In all seriousness though, in 33 years the only thing I have had happen in my car window got smashed and that's about it (and it was years ago).

We have loads more going on in Nottingham than just crime :blink::help: