Heroes Season 2 - Episode 8

DavidB

Elle - BORING :headscratch:

Tara!

Elle boring! Pft

She could just stand there and she'd be interesting. :unsure:

And, I wonder if they use exactly the same scene for Maya and Alejandro each time they just change the background with blue screen. They have only ever filmed one scene. Get stressed, eyes go black, kill someone, grab brothers hands, his eyes go black, then run away. Move on!

James

Edited by angel_darkavenger

I know about the nikki thing!! I thought at the end of series 1, she'd like 'absorbed' jessica and she was just one strong gal, sot one weak, one strong.... But now shes 2 people again? Thats confuzzled me :S

Lol angel, you're so right about maya and Alejandro! Omg, its the worst power ever, and so repetitive, whats the point? (well I suppose sylar has to get more evil somehow... why not get a power to kill lots of people off in one go!)

Hey DeeBee, did u get my texty this morn? Adrian, yay!!

I liked the hole Nikki thing, even Gina OH MY GOD another personality!

I like Nikki though, she's great!

Elle, starting to likke her, she seemed pretty cool!

Adam, don't like, caniving (think that's how you spell it), he's got Peter on his side by reviving Nathan and giving Peter his memories back.........these make him sound like he's a goodie, but he's not, I can feel it..........and even if he turns out to be a goodie, there'll still be something about him!

Maya and Alejandro, no one seems to like them, but I do, I think they're great, I wanna see more of their story!

I wanna see more of Nicole(she's the one who's like a copycat right?)I like her.

Nathan/Peter's mum, I wanna see her powers more and like Gandalfia said, I want a name for her POWERS! It seems like her powers are to make people believe what she's saying, I don't like that, if she wanted to, she could just get on tv and convincce everyone to kill themselves, they wouldn't really have a choice in it. I like her though!

I kinda like Bob and Elle's company thing, I feel that they're good!

Peter is ANNOYING ME! He should go find Nathan and stay the HELL AWAY from Adam or Takezo or whatever the hell his name is, HE'S EVIL!!!!!!!

I wanna see more of 'The Company', Claire and Co., Nikki, Mika and Nicole, Maya and Alejandro and that's about IT.

Don't wanna see Adam, Hiro, Matt/Molly/Mohi - I'll just call them the M's.

Hiro, I think he is GREAT he's BRILL but he storyline isn't. I T I S B O R I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And there's my 5 minute ramble, with your host AmberB!

This ep kinda didn't have an overall effect on me at all. It filled in some gaps but I didn't have a major wow moment.

Elle just needs to die or something. Sorry David but hating that character lots and lots.

How did Peter do the walk through wall thing? When did he meet someone who could do that (DL)?

Adam - good or bad.......... :WAVE: I have no clue. I mean I would say good just because the company say bad but but but but. What are Peter and Adam saving the world from and how does Adam know about it when he has been stuck in a room for 30 years or whatever?

West is weird - I think he is evil! :crying:

Can't believe there aren't many left. That is like totally killing me! :angry:

I love Kristen Bell :-) I think her character is brilliant! I liked this episode, it was nice to know what the hell happened. Poor DL :-(

Oh and I'm soooo bored of Niki! I've never liked her character (think she's an amazing actress though, to be able to switch from one character to another so quickly and well.) Plus Maya and Alejandro - yawn!!

Edited by peeka85

It was a great episode in my opinion. Finally we know what happened to Peter and Nathan in the air and what happened to his burned face after the explosion.

AND... Kristen aka Elle is freakin' hot >_<!

Anyway... :D.

Another thing: Maya and Alejandro.... Niki and Paulo (Lost) anyone, lol :YAHOO:?

ooooo maybe they will bury them alive too! :WAVE::lol:

Maya wouldn't let this happen, she'd kill them all first :P:D .

Then scream "Alejandro!" over and over till she lost her voice, or her 'even duller than her' brother turned up, scowled at Sylar, held her hands and together they shout "WONDERTWINS POWERS ACTIVATE! FORM OF... AN INCREDIBLY DULL CHARACTER!"

Then they got back in a car and drove along with the really nice homicidal maniac, until something happens that forces the to repeat the entire scene, shot for shot. For the 50th time.

Maya/Alejandro are pretty bad, then again I found Parkman pretty dull for the first half of season one and he really livened up so there is hope yet.

I think this season is starting to kick into gear now, though am I right in thinking they are going to have to cut the series short because of the strike? I'm a bit behind things on heroes because I've been avoiding news stories about it so I don't see too many spoilers but I'm catching up the episodes now!