DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

heroesadamls8.jpg

And now ...

Episode 8 - Four Months Ago

Airs Monday November 12th

Recap:

- Hiro stole Kensei's love, which is fine because Kensei was FAR too good for her.

- Oh, and Kensei is Adam Munroe. Hell yeah. Adam > EVERYONE. Even Mr Muggles.

- AND he's like the best new character, screw you Maya et Alejandrone, and skipping Monica!

- I still love you Kristen.

- There's a virus in 2008 that has killed 93% of people. Not many then.

- Peter met future-mom, why's she not dead huh? Hmm. Anyway he remembered her.

- Caitlin got deported. Shame. Hers was the most tolerable accent, and she had boobs.

- West apparently doesn't like popsicles. Pfft.

- Matt trapped his daddy in a mental room or something. Appropriate really.

- Mohinder told Bob everything. Why? Why do that Mohinder? He blatantly misses Sylar.

- Hiro went home and found out his dad was dead. Should've gone to C12 dude.

- Nathan knows Peter is alive. He should use Molly to find him. I'm clever.

- Leonard Roberts came back as DL, looking for his job. He didn't get re-hired.

- Niki did a Jack Nicholson-at-the-door impression, axeless. Then injected herself with the virus.

- Mohinder couldn't cure Niki's virus thingybob. See, he's useless without his loverboy Sylar!

- Mrs Muggles told Jack that Claire has a boyfriend. Uh oh. KILL WEST! GO ON! SHOOT HIM.

- Peter did Kristen's electric power, and hit Adam with it. How dare he. But Adam regenerates, YEAH!

- Did I say how awesome Adam is? He's awesome. Adam is awesome.

I still haven't gotten around to seeing last weeks! I've been cheeky and saved it on my comp, so hopefully I'll have time tonight! I like West... kinda got a look like a mix between the dark haired guy in "the hole" and scarry Billy from Scream. Mysterious lol...

It was all very interesting, filling in the gaps and that and if it had been a full season I could appreciate that episode more. But with only 3 left I feel that that episode was a bit of a waste of time!

Obviously, I know the episode was written as part of a full season so dont bite my head off! Its just a shame we couldnt have moved forward rather than ending that episode in more or less exactly the same place where 2.7 ended.

Just my opinion.

:poki:

• Moderators

Pretty much how we saw him in the past - a bit of a rogue at heart, with the potential for being a 'good' person (just like Hiro sees) but I'm sure with time he's become pretty disillusioned by the world and the way he's treated.

Now whether that'll be used against the world, or against those that trapped him .. who knows. I guess we'll see, but it could all change once he runs into Hiro again.

Adam rocks. He will be a fantastic villain.

Its interesting how they seem to set up all the core characters with their own nemesis. For example Sylar/Peter, Noah/The Company, and now Hiro/Adamsei.

On a side not, for the comic book fans out there, has anyone noticed the number of similarities between Adam, and the X-Men villain En Sabah Nur, better known as Apocalypse? The first mutant, manipulating events down the ages from the shadows, has the power of resurrection, twists misguided good guys into doing his bidding, has a time travelling nemesis. Interesting...

I am in love with Elle. I want to make the sparks fly with her...

Nathan - AWESOME ;)

Adam - Legend. Good or bad, who bloody cares! He rocks! He is the Desmond of Heroes for me :P

Elle - BORING ;)

Peter - Stop moping about and do SOMETHING! Oh ok you did .. fair enough :(

Mrs Petrelli - I want a name for her power damnit!

Niki - Seriously ... enough with the personalities!

Aaaaw love it! :wub:

Well, I suppose I actually kind of like Elle, and I'm glad we got to see Caitlyn get left behind again (Yes!).

There's only one problem:

Only two seconds of Sylar! D= And it's a repeat scene! Last week's preview so implied that there was going to be a big chunk of Sylar storyline in there. =/