Anyone wanna share a room

I was think about going to C5 for the whole weekend type thing. It would probs be too expensive for me to stay on my own, so is anyone interesting in sharing a room at the travelodge? perferably some one between about 15-20

hai:-)

I dont maind , if you dont maind shering with and old lady of the age of 35 :lol:

if you dont maind then here is my e-mail:put c-5 in topik

berlfam@012.net.il

i am planing to be for all of it but will probebbly arive a day or 2 befor and stay 1- 2 days after

oww and i hope you dont smoke.

any way here am going offf again with out knewing if you wont to sher or not -soory , feeil free to say No or Yes :-)

• 3 weeks later...
hi

I might need people to stay with at C5. I've already booked a room at the travel lodge (a family one that sleeps 4 people) for the thursday before C5 until the monday. I'll let people know sooner the time but is anyone interested?

the monday incloded ? do you leave on tusday ? if so i am intrested

let me knew , and how much

I think it's about £55 a night. Maybe £52 on the monday night

No Problem looks like i can stay with friends at London so i'll be off on monday afternoon 2 ( after and only after c-5 :-)) , if you wont to sher i'm in , i realy need to knew if this is 100% shur cos i'll be doing all the planing around this

here is my e-mail

berlfam@012.net.il

Edited by Nili

I see no reason why you can't share with me but I can't confirm it just yet. I should know just after christmas - is that too late?

No it's ok after x-mes , just e-mail me , with LOTR c-5 in subgect:-)

and Thank you :-)

Edited by Nili

I dont maind , if you dont maind shering with and old lady of the age of 35  :vader:

You aren't old!@!!!!!!!

owww sweet :-) i knew and i dont even feel that age ,feel more like 18 give or take some years ..and some times i behave like a 16 year old which drives every one around me insan..like me

thing is some poepal do maind the age thing so i just let them knew -

phisicly i'm 35.

mantaly- unstabel- some were in my 17 or erly 20s :-)))))

I dont snor ! smoke ! or anything like that ..i do tend to be up erly when i knew i have to be some were like whaiting in a Q.

I dont maind shering with all of you well thay let us ? it's saves on cash , it grait company , and finly i'll have some poepal who will understand my pashen :-) you see my e-mail ( in 1 of my postes) so :

Pllllease just keep me informed on whats going on :-)

huggggs

Edited by Nili

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I wouldn't mind sharing too. I coming with a couple of mates. This is will be our first time so were not sure where to stay. Our ages are 17 and 18. It woud be great to meet new people. here's my email if you want to reply - kitty_k_lotr@hotmail.com. thanks! :rolleyes:

Edited by Shepseskaf

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

ok just so you'l knew from the 22.1 or if you like 1.22 what ever its at the end of 1 mounth of 2004

for 2 weeks i have no comoputer :D(((((

soooooo please inform me what si going on ither befor or after

and just dont forget me ;)