new Guests for this show

showmasters

ok just got of the phone and 1 out of the three guests we are talking to wants to do the show :dance:

but they have to make shore they can come :YAHOO:

we will know late Monday if its a go or not

if we get this guest i will be a happy man :YAHOO:

i will keep you informed

jason

Jessica Alba? Please.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok just got of the phone and 1 out of the three guests we are talking to wants to do the show :dance:

but they have to make shore they can come :D

if we get this guest i will be a happy man :blink:

i will keep you informed

jason

Jason does this mean that 2 of the other guests can't come? And its just one more big guest to be annouced ???????????????????????????

i will keep you informed

jason

Jason does this mean that 2 of the other guests can't come? And its just one more big guest to be annouced ???????????????????????????

I think what Jason's saying is that at the moment only one has got back to say they should be able to come down but they're just checking. They'll probably get news of the others sometime during next week.

Oh yeah and can we PLEEAASSSEEEEE! have a hint, like a show/film that they're from, just name that and I'll be happy! PLLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless the phonecall Jason commented that he had just gotten off had 3 agents and him on it, he was onlu commenting that one of three guests he is talking to has definitely committed to WANTING to do the show. All Jason is waiting on now is whether that guest who has indicated he/she wants to do the show CAN do it.

There is no mention of the other guests wanting or not wanting to do the show.

So, in the words of Monty Python..

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life!!

Tonight we have had a lot of calls from the US from big agents with great guests

Nothing is in stone but there is some big names in playand we are hopeful so stay tuned and we will try to pull of some last minute Showmasters magic :D

fingers crossed :blink:

jason :dance:

when you say big agents does that mean they are 20 stone?

i will keep you informed

jason

Jason,

When you refer to two big name guests, are we talking to the extent of a stampede similar to that of Sunday at LFCC?

As has already been asked, can you give an idea of when you may be able to announce the guests?

What he said :P

Not sure if i'm reading too much into Jason's message there, but is that a deliberate typo to give us a clue i.e.

"but they have to make shore they can come" .... Maybe it could be Howard Shore, composer of the score for the Lord of the Rings movies, great guest if it is!!!

Cheers,

the_grapher ;)

True, just as a big LOTR fan, thought it stood out a bit, also one of the few LOTR cast / crew that Showmasters have never had.

He has done a lot more than just LOTR and I'm sure doesn't wanna be tied down to just that one franchise.

I'm not nit picking but it seems alot of the guests are linked to shows like Lost, Heroes and Star Trek.

Add to that: Buffy, Stargate SG1/Atlantis...TV shows seem to have taken over the cons in the past few years and ones like the ones we've mentioned have become all the rage and down with the kids these days - they are what sells and are more easily obtainable. Plus TV shows are more now and current.

Edited by nicky

True, just as a big LOTR fan, thought it stood out a bit, also one of the few LOTR cast / crew that Showmasters have never had.

He has done a lot more than just LOTR and I'm sure doesn't wanna be tied down to just that one franchise.

Very true, he has had an extensive career. I just mentioned LOTR as it was his greatest achievement to date for which he was accredited with winning 3 Academy Awards.

Cheers,

the_grapher :blink:

Criminal Minds only has 8 7 now days of scripts left so I'm hoping that y'all can get Matthew Gray Gubler or Thomas Gibson or Kirsten Vangsness over, that would totally be great, allthough KV is picketing with the writers.

Or Michael Weatherly from NCIS.

Or Enrique Murciano and Eric Close from Without a Trace.

Or Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes.

Or George Eads and Eric Szmanda from CSI

Or Jonathan Togo from CSI:Miami

Or Eddie Cahill and Carmine Giovinazzo and A.J. Buckley and Gary Sinise from CSI:NY

Or Rory Cochrane from Empire Records, CSI:Miami and currently The Company

There's my wish list of people I want to meet!!!

And I don't think (m)any of these have really done signings in the UK, so now's the time to get them.

Tonight we have had a lot of calls from the US from big agents with great guests

Nothing is in stone but there is some big names in playand we are hopeful so stay tuned and we will try to pull of some last minute Showmasters magic :o

fingers crossed :wub:

jason :WAVE:

when you say big agents does that mean they are 20 stone?

Nah, 20 stone is small in America and the UK :YAHOO: