Don S Davis Question As he's still up as coming.

zebredy

If Don S Davis has cancelled why is his pic still showing on the main page as coming, I was asked this by two of my friends when I emailed them that he had cancelled, as he is the only reason for them coming to Collectormania-Gmex.

If this has already been mentioned somewhere else then I apologise.

:uhoh:

LLAP :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

You've been around long enough to know that it takes a while for the website to get updated and to catch up with the forum. I'm sure it will be done soon.

Don is definitely cancelled. You even replied to his cancellation thread >>HERE<< :uhoh:

You will notice that Torri who was announced at around the same time as Don's cancellation has not been added to the website either.

Edited by Too Tall

You've been around long enough to know that it takes a while for the website to get updated and to catch up with the forum. I'm sure it will be done soon.

Don is definitely cancelled. You even replied to his cancellation thread >>HERE<< :dance:

You will notice that Torri who was announced at around the same time as Don's cancellation has not been added to the website either.

Yes your right I did post in the 'he has cancelled thread', but (and I know these things take time to do) but as martine said Torri is up and he is too, my point was that if one can be put up surly another can be taken down at the same time.

Also I should have mentioned that my friends don't go on the forum they just check the main home page once/twice a week if that. People on here (and I have been acused of this my self) (though not all) seem to act like everyone comes on the forums to check out who is coming and who has cancelled but they don't.

With the event being less then two weeks as I said before if one can be put up as coming on the main page, then another surly can be taken down as not coming, at the same time?

;)

LLAP :D