Eliza Dushku for Milton Keynes!

AmberB

Who'd like to meet Eliza at Milton Keynes?

Please SUPPORT THIS THREAD!

Eliza has been in Buffy, Angel, Tru Calling, Wrong Turn, Bring It On an LOADS more!

Edited by AmberB

• Moderators

She was soooooo nice, really friendly and sweet :P

I met her at like 2 events in the same year .. first one I was pretty damn speechless, only managed a 'hi! thank you!' while dying of joy on the inside lol but SO glad she was back for another event as I managed more words then :o

I'll treasure the photo forever :D

In the photo shoot I had done with Eliza she was quite pleasent. But, in the signing line she was very quiet. Mind you, I didn't cry and say how wonderful she was like the people infornt and behind me - and I am not exaggerating either. I was polite and courteous..maybe I should have cried a bit :blush:

You are lucky to have got a photo shot with Eliza. I would so go for one of those.

Maybe. She is not top of my list. Amber Benson beats her by a mile. I have had several photos with her. I will put them on here at some point.

I'd love to see Eliza Dushku attend an SM event. Her new Joss Whedon show 'Dollhouse' is planned for autumn of next year so it would be great if SM could get her before she'll be occupied with filming.

Don't think it has a date now. Originally Joss said February, but the WGA strike has killed that idea. I think you're right and (subject to the strike being over) it'll start next Sept/Oct tho.

And yes, I'd love to see Eliza at something!

• 1 year later...

I'd love to meet Eliza again and any of the Dollhouse cast for that matter. How about getting Enver Gjokaj, Fran Kranz or Tahmoh Penikett for C15 or London Film & Comic con.

Edited by Evil_Faith