Paul McGillion

matrix8

yes....please tell me he is still coming? :wub:

oh please say he is because i made a big deal at mk screaming because he was on the flyer!

I mean... who cares about patrick Stewart? Met him already!

Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion!!!

• 1 month later...

yes....please tell me he is still coming? :lol:

oh please say he is because i made a big deal at mk screaming because he was on the flyer!

I mean... who cares about patrick Stewart? Met him already!

Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion, Paul McGillion!!!

u should have heard me and my friend at g-mex, we got some right looks.

when she saw paul on the flyer she almost fainted, then screamed me over

• Showmasters Admin

And isn't his photo session on sale, too? :smile:

Suppose it would help if I went for photoshoots, but never seen the point at a showmasters event. Thanks anyway. B)

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I think QSs point was that if he wasn't coming why would SM be selling photo shoot tickets for him ;)

And isn't his photo session on sale, too? ;)

Suppose it would help if I went for photoshoots, but never seen the point at a showmasters event. Thanks anyway. B)

:pyth:

LLAP :dance:

I think QSs point was that if he wasn't coming why would SM be selling photo shoot tickets for him ;)

Yeah know what you meant, but as I don't see the point in photoshoots, I hardly ever go to the online shop, is my point. So I would never have seen he was doing a photoshoot to know he was coming to the event, that and the main page said C12 yesterday morning when I loaded it, it was only till you told me it had been updated that I refresehd the main page...

:unsure:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

• 3 months later...

dunno where else to post, so I'll do it here. He's gona be in the new STAR TREK film!! But I don't watch Stargate so no idea who he is... is he big at all, will he be popular to meet, or busy at all? Wouldn't mind him bein the first sig on my poster!!!

dunno where else to post, so I'll do it here. He's gona be in the new STAR TREK film!! But I don't watch Stargate so no idea who he is... is he big at all, will he be popular to meet, or busy at all? Wouldn't mind him bein the first sig on my poster!!!

Last summer there was talk that he was among the candidates for Scotty, but didn't get that role in the end. I had no idea he was still involved with the movie.

He's actually on Stargate: Atlantis. He's the doctor of the Atlantis mission.

Is he big... per my definition he is. ;)

Popular to meet: absolutely. He's very nice and has lots of fans.

Business: I think he will be busy. He likes to chat, so his queue is going to move rather slowly.

Edited by Queen_Sindel