X Files Reunion to celebrate the new movie?!

bionicruth

Yahoo news reported that filming on the new X Files movie is due to start in December with a view to release in the US in July. Never has there been a more appropriate time for a reunion eh?

Whilst top of everyones list would be David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (Go on Jason, it doesn't hurt to ask!) lets' not forget others who would totally rock at Collectormania ...

Mitch Pileggi - Walter Skinner ( probably goes double for Stargate Fans)

Robert Patrick - John Doggett ( also one for Terminator Fans too! )

Annabeth Gish - Monica Reyes

William B Davis - CSM

Nicholas Lea - Alex Krycek

Tom Braidwood - Frohike

Bruce Harwood - Byers

Dean Haglund - Langly

Jerry Hardin - Deep Throat

Chris Owens - Agent Spender

The list goes on and on - -

I know this has been suggested time after time but strike while the iron is hot I say, jump in now before the promotional wagon starts rollin'

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully support this thread but would like to see others as met some of them before. Also to the list

Mimi Rogers (Agent Diana Foley)

Steven Williams (X)

Laurie Holden (Marita Covarrubias)

Yahoo news reported that filming on the new X Files movie is due to start in December with a view to release in the US in July. Never has there been a more appropriate time for a reunion eh?

Whilst top of everyones list would be David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (Go on Jason, it doesn't hurt to ask!) lets' not forget others who would totally rock at Collectormania ...

William B Davis - CSM

Edited by Jackewing98

William B Davis - CSM

Tom Braidwood - Frohike

Bruce Harwood - Byers

Dean Haglund - Langly

I know this has been suggested time after time but strike while the iron is hot I say, jump in now before the promotional wagon starts rollin'

I've already mentioned Don S. Davis in another thread for Collectormania 13, for the reason that he no longer appearing in Manchester.

He would fit in here, as he was Captain William Scully in the X-files. (Not mentioning Stargate and all the other programs he's been in).

Edited by Dinobore

William B Davis - CSM

Tom Braidwood - Frohike

Bruce Harwood - Byers

Dean Haglund - Langly

I've already mentioned Don S. Davis in another thread for Collectormania 13, for the reason that he no longer appearing in Manchester.

He would fit in here, as he was Captain William Scully in the X-files. (Not mentioning Stargate and all the other programs he's been in).

I thought he was scully's father yeah,wasn't sure earlier and didn't have time to check so for fear of looking a doofus i neglected to comment :YAHOO: but it'd be great if he could be re-scehduled for CM13 :YAHOO:

with a view to release in the US in July. Never has there been a more appropriate time for a reunion eh?

Surely July would be more apt, and since LF&CC is in July, that would be a better time and place for a reunion.

Not if they're going to be busy in the US around the release ;) Anyone who's in the film is gonna be tied up.

Might it be better if they appeared at Collectormania 14 in a year's time, because that would be further after XF2's cinema release in July and anyone who is involved with XF2 won't be so busy promoting it?

Other suggestions:

Melinda McGraw

Sheila Larken

Kristen Cloke

Rebecca Toolan

Laurie Holden

Brian Thompson

Veronica Cartwright

& John Pyper-Ferguson.

thanks for adding all the other names you lot! (Doug Hutchinson ... classic suggestion!, cool fella!) .... told you the list would go on -- and on -- and on. Guess it just goes to show us X files fans are easily pleased

Basically whom ever showmasters can get for either london or Milton Keynes .... and we'll be in the queue!

S-W-E-E-T!

What would be even better would be an x-files only event. I'd pay for my fiance to go to that, and for me to come along as well..

Think you may have mentioned his name but what was the name of the guy who played smoking man? (please correct me if I got his name wrong)

I am only upto season 3 or 4 at the moment, but I'm not too sure about David D leaving near the end of the series, it should have ended when he left.

Hope the show gets better cause I hate to admit this (in case my fiance reads it) but |'m really starting to enjoy x-files

:o

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

• Moderators

Season 3 is the best imo, it's the season I re-watch the most other than the original couple. I just think it got the balance between spooky stuff and alien stuff and character relationships right in that season, and it sorta went downhill from there.

As for an X-Files event, I think we're a few years too late for that unfortunately.