Lynda Carter

Avengers7

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about meeting the original Wonder Woman. I'm sure that she turned up in the film - Sky High with Kurt Russel. Can anyone confirm?

She does indeed, she was also in the remake movie of Dukes of Hazzard.

As nicky says, she may not be 25 anymore, but if you're waking up next to a woman who looks like her at her age, I'll count you a lucky man.

Exactly, if my would-be wife look that good in her mid-50s I'll be a happy man in that department.

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody seems to have replied to this thread for a long time.

That's just the way this section of the forum goes - most people dont know who she is cos there not as old as us.:thumbup:....or just not interested. I'm not a fan myself and never watched the show but do recognise her appeal as a 70s TV icon...plus I just think she is (or was) a great piece of ass with a great set of pins.

Edited by nicky

a great piece of ass.

She had (or has) a hell of a rack as well - and is still a serious MILF.

Her ass looked so good in them stars and stripes hotpants and that iddy-biddy corset making her rack look even better. I'm having a MILF-meltdown!!

Has this thread become port for horny old men or what?!

Yeh!!! Lynda is back on top. You are right it does seem like this thread has turned into one for horny old men - I remember watching her as Wonder woman when I was 6 or 7 - its a shame she didn't get the part in the new film as she still looks good.:smile:

Edited by reddragon

I remember watching her as Wonder woman when I was 6 or 7 - its a shame she didn't get the part in the new film as she still looks good.:smile:

Looks good? There's been no pics or plot details released has there? Lynda will probably cameo but all I know is that hack Joss Whedon is writing with Joel Silver producing and there wre rumours that a Bollywood actress was gonna be WW...I think Ashia Awria (that really famous one) or whatever her name is was approached.

EDIT: I meant Aishwarya Rai...she was in Bride & Prejudice (2004)

Edited by nicky