Helen Slater

Toxie

I've started this thread about Helen Slater, as the other thread about her was started before the event happened therefore contains a lot of pre-event posts.

Helen was my main reason for coming to this event and I wasn't disapointed with the experience of meeting her on the Saturday.

I was so nervous about meeting her and I didn't speak to her long, but she seemed nice and was happy to answer my questions about a possible Supergirl SE (nothing is on the cards it seems, despite the rumours).

mikehelenwl9.jpg

Edited by Toxie

Huh? There was a 2 disc extended version released a couple of years back on region 1.

Well it was about 7 years ago now! It's the International Cut (with commentary), Director's Cut, vintage Making of and trailers etc.

It's a nice package, but it's rather ticky to get hold of now and only available as Region 1, I brought mine off eBay a few years ago.

Since Warner Brothers brought the rights to the film it was believed a new DVD was been put together for the Superman Boxset, instead they re-issued Anchor Bay's International Cut with the commentary although I do believe a framing issue was resolved.

I'm glad it was released over here, but a couple of new extra features would have been nice.