Dollhouse - Joss' New TV Show! - US PACE

Evil_Faith

Joss Whedon has created a new TV show called 'Dollhouse' starring former Buffy actress Eliza Dushku. As a huge Eliza and Joss fan this is amazing news and I'm already giddy in anticipation to see what the show will look like.

Click here for a small interview with both Joss and Eliza regarding the new show.

Edited by Evil_Faith

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds intriguing. A bit of Dark Angel, Total Recall and Hostel from the sound of the interview. I just hope that no Whedonverse stars guest star as it will take away from the show. It isn't Buffy II or Angel II. Leave it Eliza and it will have a chance of success.

• 2 weeks later...

unfortuantly joss has said that it will be delayed because of the writers strike but i'm still really excited about this and eliza always was my favourite buffy actress, so i'm quietly confident that it will be amazing.

I'm torn on other buffy actors being in it but i think guest stars would be ok but the main guy should be someone new.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

DeeBee, you should recognise her- girl next to Eliza is Dichen Lachman- Katya from Neighbours (who I am sorta in contact with online lol- shes sweet). I knew she was in it, but I didn't realise main cast!

• Moderators

Considering the US networks have only just been announcing their programming this week for the fall season, there's no chance of anything UK related coming out for a good while.

• Moderators

An Alias vibe was my first thought :D

Not that that's a bad thing, I loved that show. I guess it's the strong female lead role that does it.

I like that the show's premise means there's a lot of different things they can do - just like Alias with undercover missions and various disguises etc, it meant each episode could have something unusual and different from the last.

Of course that doesn't always happen - I remember X Files and Alias to an extent getting bogged down in the mythology stuff they introduced ..

Considering the US networks have only just been announcing their programming this week for the fall season, there's no chance of anything UK related coming out for a good while.

The US/ UK TV Diffs really annoys me!!

(Oh and I wana apologise for the lack of capital letters or full punctuation in my last post- I'm on lappy and I think I had StickyKeys on by mistake and it was annoying me lol!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...