Dollhouse - Joss' New TV Show! - US PACE

Evil_Faith

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those in the UK, the UK Sci-fi channel will be showing the series starting 19th May

Thank yoooou!!

Finally!!! Cant wait!! Whoop whoop

YES! Woop! :smile: Something to watch in the summer! I've only watched all the eps once through so it will be good xD

And a second season??? YAY! :D This just gets better.

For those in the UK, the UK Sci-fi channel will be showing the series starting 19th May

Update

The UK sci-fi channel will be showing Epitath One (the mysterious 13th episode) at the end of the series

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but I will start watching Dollhouse on Sci-Fi on Tuesday. I have noticed, it is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Does anyone know if Thursday is a repeat of Tuesday's episode or a new episode? Thanks :)

Update

The UK sci-fi channel will be showing Epitath One (the mysterious 13th episode) at the end of the series

Good to know, hopefully it will be picked up on my sky+ series link and automatically record

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but I will start watching Dollhouse on Sci-Fi on Tuesday. I have noticed, it is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Does anyone know if Thursday is a repeat of Tuesday's episode or a new episode? Thanks :)

Tuesday is the new ep, Thursday is a repeat

• 4 months later...

:thumbup: not stalking you davidb . . . honest

I felt that if you had watched the 13th episode the 1st epsiode of season 2 would have fitted neatly against the future plot and direction of the show. If not you could have still sense the direction. On a side note - I wonder what happens to make Whiskey/Dr Saunders change her mind about fixing the scars?

Yes huge surprise that Adele spent all that money on fixing up Envers character, her little plaything. Loved how she tenderly stroked his face and he said your touching my face and she rememebered her place.

LOVED seeing jamie bamber in this episode and may have fan girl squealed at the appearance of Alexis. There is something strangley comforting when a buffy alumi pops into joss' shows. cannot ait for summer to appear.

I liked the whole topher versus saunders thing and felt that amy gave an amazing portrayal and i do hope she gets as much airtime as possible. The inner battle she is feeling.

I do believe with the adition of Summer that Dollhouse may have one of the best looking women line up in any show ever!

Sierra saying she wouldnt like an asian to help her was funny.

Am looking forward to November coming back and after the many hints from season one that november was not as apple pie sweet as MEllie hinted at. Am hoping that before she because a doll november was a bad ass. As in the 13th episode we get more hints at whats to come so am really hoping maybe alpha gets his hands on november and plays with her and turns her into the super badness we saw a glimise of

• 1 month later...