c12 best bits

TrekGateWars

What are your favorite c12 moments?

Mine are

1. Ethan Phillips looking at my sg1 shirt and politely saying "what’s that....oh stargate....tell me your not a stargate fan....that’s a bull$h!t show" and turning his back to me.

Thankfully he later told me that he was actually a big fan of sg1. Interesting he also tells me he’s not a very good cook at all.

2. When I interrupted Chris judge walking back from his break with the words "come on teal'c, give us a hug" he did and responded with "dude you have got to stop hugging me"

:D

hmmmm

1) Chris Judge was fantastic, as me and the lovely Erica were stuck at our table, unable to move, and we wanted a pic with chris, and we managed to get his attention when he was coming back from his break, but alas, he had to go back to his seat. But when he finished about an hour later and was about to leave, he remembered us and came around our corner to have a pic with us. He was lovely :D

2) Meeting Michael Shanks. He was amazing! I went to get my auto, and he even let me have a pic with him! and he patiently waited while i tried to make my camera work *roxy took a lovely picture of her chin with it accidentally, as it was taking the pics really slow XD thanks roxy hun* also, i have been planning all day, to get him to put a quote on it, but when i was there i was so nervous, i forgot, but he was happy enough to see me a moment later an put one on for me XD i couldnt stop smiling for the rest of the day ^_^

3) Having a fantastic time with Dave Lea, Gary, Sam and Trevor Laird on the sunday. it was quite quiet down the side on sunay, but we all had a blast, they made my day! my friends dad eneded up swapping his arsenal jacket *which dave offered 85 pounds cash for* for daves batman stuntman jacket XD dave even signed it for him lol Gary *the guy dressed as batman* and sam, were also fantastic and kept me and Erica entertained while trevor and dave were at lunch :)

Edited by Emmeh

Michael Shanks! I found him to be REALLY attentive. He listened to every word and looked at every gesture, and seemed as though he was genuinely interested in absolutely everything. Some guests if you make cnoversation will respond with something vague, but he latched on to every word. I also got a "bye sweetie, see you later" from him.

James Kyson Lee appreciating my costume was a nice touch too!

Well I got Richard Dean Andersons auotgraph last year, on a group shot. I couldn't believe he really signs his signature so big, anyay......

When I went up to see Michael Shanks he said something along the lines of, wow you actually got an autograph from him thats this small, I said well we flciked though all the group shots and this was the smallest there was, one even went over three peoples pcitures, he said he had seen bigger :WAVE:

My fiance was really glad that he got the chance to meet Chris and Michael with me cause they were really friendly don't know why but I thought they might come across a little big headed (glad to see I was wrong).....

:whistling:

LLAP :blush:

Edited by zebredy

• Moderators

I gotta say all the Heroes guests really.

The more cast you meet, the more you half-expect at least ONE person to be kinda grumpy or something .. but they've all been so amazingly awesome!

I feel so lucky with all my meetings - they've all been chatty and attentive, really friendly, and left me with some great memories.

Would have to be Michael Shanks, as I brought my 24 poster to be signed he at first wondered what it was as he said "This is not a stargate one i have seen before where you get it" then I unrolled it more and he spotted the 24 logo, and goes wow my first 24 autograph, said he has never signed any 24 stuff before so it was a nice change to see people following his work outside of stargate.

He then started to talk about working on the show and how odd it was to work on set not being the top dog around like on stargate, and how being a guest role is very very odd after being a main cast member on stargate for 10 years. Spent a good 8mins chatting to him, really really nice guy. Met him twice before and he has never been this interactive we me so very very cool experiance. Just a shame about the whole no posed photos.

Meeting Marina Sirtis.

As soon as i reached the table she said, "You were here yesterday"

"No"

"Earlier"

"No, last year"

"Last year, i knew you looked familiar"

It was the third time i`d met her and she certainly brightened my day because at that point i was feeling slightly miserable.

:poki: On the Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful and sweet Helen Slater,she signed a photo' provided by SM and my Supergirl DVD sleeve,I had the DVD sleeve pressed against the photo' so it was stuck to the photo' and when I tried to seperate the two a small part of the print on the DVD sleeve was left on the photo' so after swearing to myself for being so silly I got another ticket for Helen assuming I would have to pay again so I explained the situation to the lady taking money and asked if I had to pay again,I obviously showed the marked signed photo',she called over a man she referred to as'the pit boss' so I explained the situation again,he picked up an unsigned photo' took me to the front of the line explained the situation to Helen and her helper and she happily signed the second photo' in fact she wrote more of a message on the second 1 and I was told there would be no charge even though I said it was my own fault how nice is that-I say VERY nice indeed!!!

I must say i had a great wkend all round. But meeting Michael and Chris was deffo brilliant . When i got to Michaels table i said 'Its about time' and laughed. He looked up and said 'What? That i came here?' and i said 'yeah, its a case of 3rd time lucky huh'. He said, and i quote " Yeah im really sorry about that. But im here now and this is really fun."

When i got to Chris's table, my mate said to him that he was gorgeous. He said 'Who me? Can you say that louder so Micheal can hear?' So she said it louder and he and Michael laughed.

Also we told Kevin Sorbo that we mistook someone else at his table for him, and when we told him who, he was in histerics. :YAHOO:

This was my first Collectormania and I had a fab time. Not least because you can shop while you wait... but I didn't have to wait that long either! Definitely a case of getting the most results in the shortest possible time.

George Takei was probably the highlight (heehee, he dropped spoilery hints for Heroes S2! I wish I'd had the presence of mind to chat to him in Japanese too), followed by Erick Avari - and managing to get an autograph from James Kyson Lee despite being warned that I'd probably have no chance as he was going off to his photo shoot in the next hour and then leaving. But everyone was really cool. Thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great experience!