My Pics...Andrew Tiernan (from 300) plus others.

celebrityfan

I only met Andrew Tiernan so it was a cheap convention for me this time...but I did get some other snaps of some people!

n787455485_1548101_2866.jpg

n787455485_1548102_3177.jpg

n787455485_1548103_3494.jpg

(The meeting with Andrew Tiernan...lovely guy...wouldn't mind meeting him again! :lol: )

n787455485_1548104_3807.jpg

Here's Tom Baker (I took it in the AT que)

n787455485_1548100_2555.jpg

And George Takei... (also taken from the AT que)

1003561ul7.jpg

and a strange guest...didn't pay to meet him...

n787455485_1548099_2229.jpg

(Not a celebrity...but could have been with the amount of people around him! Jack Sparrow...)

Edited by celebrityfan

Was there just one Jack Sparrow cos I saw one not really acting like JAck and seemed kinda fatter older and bigger??

the 1 U saw much have been on the sunday (I saw him too)

there was a guy on the saturday & a different 1 on the sunday.

there was a guy on the saturday & a different 1 on the sunday.

OK thanks for clearing that up. I know that people raved about this one guy, Adam, who was really good and always in character but I saw this one guy who was bigger, fatter and older and I thought, "WTF???!! This is the guy people have been raving about??!!"

Edited by nicky

Andrew was cool - we spent ages talking about his favourite scenes from '300' (being the Persian tent scene) and about the myths of the airbrushing. He began talking about working with Gerard Butler and I couldn't resist getting into a conversation about 'Phantom of the Opera' which Gerry is very proud of. Andrew hadn't seen it as he wasn't a fan of Andrew Lloyd-Webber, and I told him that he had to!

He also mentioned that him and Gerry often meet and that he'd tell Gerry about me!!!! Woo hoo! I was so happy when he said that!!

Andrew was cool - we spent ages talking about his favourite scenes from '300' being the Persian tent scene

Well that's hardly a surprise! I'd think it would be any red-blooded man's scene to be in. :lol:

Incidentally, I forgot to say, that when I first laid eyes on him I was quite surprised(?) to see he actually looked like Ephilates too...or that I could at least see the resemeblance. :rolleyes:

Perhaps that's what the FX guys had in mind though - to make Ephilates actually resemble Andrew like they did with the voice actors in the forthcoming Beowolf (2007).

Andrew was cool - we spent ages talking about his favourite scenes from '300' being the Persian tent scene

Well that's hardly a surprise! I'd think it would be any red-blooded man's scene to be in. :poki:

Incidentally, I forgot to say, that when I first laid eyes on him I was quite surprised(?) to see he actually looked like Ephilates too...or that I could at least see the resemeblance. ^_^

Perhaps that's what the FX guys had in mind though - to make Ephilates actually resemble Andrew like they did with the voice actors in the forthcoming Beowolf (2007).

Yes, I too noticed that Andrew did resemble Ephialtes (or the other way round)...especially when I saw the picture my mum had taken of us together. You compare his face in the posed picture and the picture on the autograph I got...they do look strikingly similar. This is where I find the true respect for the FX people on films...they are so talented and can use their creative skills in any circumstance... :YAHOO: