Who met TOM ATKINS

nicky

I talked about EFNY remake which he hadnt heard much about. He said he got called up to do the opening shot which cos he was actually in NY at the time but it was just for the famous invisble cut where the camera follws him. His favourite movie to star in was Night of the Creeps and that he'd do a cameo in EFNY remake or anything so long as money was involved.

I Didn't get to talk about anything cos someone infront of me seemed to be interviewing him for something! The guy was kneeling down in front of the desk recording the interview while i waited .... and waited ... and waited ... thankfully the crew member tried to help things along a bit by asking which photo I wanted which prompted Tom to look up. He was so apologetic but it wasn't his fault. I blame the chap hogging his time.

I did get a hug and a wicked photo ... if I had had the chance to talk to him I'd have talked to him about the fog I think ....maybe next time

if I had had the chance to talk to him I'd have talked to him about the fog I think ....maybe next time

He wasn't really a busy guest so why didnt you get a chance to talk to him that day?

Like I said, Someone was interviewing him for something ... annoying as that was, I didn't want to interrupt, or make Tom feel as though he was neglecting his other fans by loitering while he finished what he was doing. He did keep apologising but like I said "Hey you gotta do what you gotta do!".

I would have gone back but so many people to see, autographs to get ... it was a shame but didn't change the fact it was one of the most enjoyable mart weekends I have had in a long time.

S'all good!

:D