Who met ADRIENNE BARBEAU?

nicky

I met her Sat just after 2pm when she came back from lunch. She looked well but wish I went to her on Sunday instead when it was quieter.

I asked about Escape From LA and if she'd seen it but she admitted only watching the first few mins before switching it off. She told me about her biography where she writes about the making of EFNY. I asked baout her surprise at giving birth at age 51. She had no thoughts on the EFNY remake but hoped it would be good. We talked briefly about her death scene in EFNY and her death shot. I wasn't really that well prepared for talking to her and kinda regret it. I also told her I was one of the campaigners for her appearence on the forum. She said Carpenter would be involved with the remake unsuprisingly for mercenary reasons.

Edited by nicky

Met her 3 times, once a day over the event.

Got her to sign~

The Fog SE DVD Cover

RZ’s Halloween poster

Creepshow poster

First day I was just the usual, love you in so and so, thanks for coming etc etc.

Did mention to her I thought her best role was her character in the Fog, she did say she enjoyed the part but her personal favourite was the part she played in Creepshow.

Asked her if it was ok to sign the Halloween poster seeing as her scene was cut and I mentioned how disappointed I was not to see it in the movie, she had no problems with that and said it was just one of them things (hopefully it will be on the DVD). Asked about working with Rob Zombie but she said cause she was only on set the one day didn’t have much to do with him, she did mention that Malcolm McDowell was quite wild and crazy

Another great guest.

I met her Friday. We chatted about The Cannonball Run, a film she didn't really enjoy making. She mentioned a stunt woman was paralised in a car crash and that she was star struck meeting Roger Moore. She was impressed by the master print of the movie poster I got her to sign. Oh and she plugged her book about 3 times, shame she wasn't selling it there.

Oh and she plugged her book about 3 times, shame she wasn't selling it there.

Hmm just once for me but suspected she'd be doing that for everyone who met her. Did she atlk about Burt?

No she just mentioned Roger and Dean Martin.

I met Adienne but I don't recall her plugging her book to me. I spoke to her about her voice work on Batman: The Animated Series, which I think surprised her. She talked with me about how the voice sessions worked on that show and was very professional. Was happy to pose for a photo at the table and I enjoyed meeting her.

I thought she was an excellent guest - very happy to chat.

I asked her about Carnivale and how did she find handling the snakes. She said she grew quite attached to them, but the big python was very heavy and she ended up with a slipped disc from it spending several hours of filming, writhing around her!

Fantastic guest.

Oh and she plugged her book about 3 times, shame she wasn't selling it there.

Hmm just once for me but suspected she'd be doing that for everyone who met her.

never mentioned the book to me and i met her three times! this is the first i've heard of it lol

I met her and she was lovely. Adrienne signed 2 photos for me and signed my Fog dvd. She was pleased when I asked for a photo with her.

We chatted abot the remake of the Fog and she stated that she hadnt seen it - I told her it was probably just as well and she laughed. Lovely lady - hope she comes to another show :D

I spoke about Carnivale with her.

I believe I said something along the lines of "I'm fed up with American audiences not appreciating quality shows and having them cancelled! The rest of world watches TV as well!".

Yeah, I want Carnivale back!

I told her that when I was off sick last week, I watched the entire first season in bed :poki:

She was lovely and spoke about her time doing the show and how she wished it had continued.

She also mentioned still being in touch with the cast and having had breakfast with Clea Duvall last week :poki:

Awesome lady!

I also asked her about Halloween 2007 which was great. She told me all about her scene, her character and the filming on set. I was glad I opted for that question as my other was going to be .... "Must have been one hell of a trek going up and down all those steps to the lighthouse when you filmed the fog!!" heh heh ... oh c'mon, my mind went blank whenI got there!!

No mention of a book to me either ... but I am intrugued enough to search one out on the net now!