Did anyone miss The Main Man at C12?

The_Main_Man

Hello all,

I hope I was missed, at least by a few. I had to stay back in California to keep watch on the terrible fires out here. I live very close to one of the main ones this is STILL burining after a week! Was really looking forward to seeing everyone again and enjoying fish and chips as well as the wonderful English hospitality. This is the first Collectormania I missed since C1. I will be sure to see you at the next one.

And if any of you do not know who I am... WHY NOT!?!?!

TMM

i didnt go because i knew you wouldnt be there :chair:

I know it must have been hard for most attendees, but they still went. You should have been a trooper and headed out to C12 even with out me there. There were plenty of other people worthwhile seeing. Also, how did you know I was not going since I made the decision not to go at the very last minute?

TMM

• Moderators

I felt like a part of me was missing. I had no-one to worship, as no-one is near Main Man status. So of course you were missed!

On a serious note, I hope everything's okay over there and that you stay safe, and we'll see you soon :D

I felt like a part of me was missing. I had no-one to worship, as no-one is near Main Man status. So of course you were missed!

On a serious note, I hope everything's okay over there and that you stay safe, and we'll see you soon :D

Thanks David. Everything is fine for now. But at night I can still see the orange glow of fire on the other side of my hill. I cannot believe it is still burning after a week!

And, I can be worshiped from afar.

TMM

i needed you man.

when i needed you most there were only one set of footprints in the sand...

I do not leave footprints in the sand. First off, I do not want to get sand in my shoes and I just don't like walking in sand. So there you go. I know you need me David, but you will just have to go though the withdrawals. I will be back... someday (sooner if I get my 3 acres).

TMM

As much as I did not completely miss being emotionally abused, I did feel incomplete as a human being without you being there. Never do that to me again - life is just not the same.

I hope the house is alright n the fires stop soon!

I also missed the towel.

As much as I did not completely miss being emotionally abused, I did feel incomplete as a human being without you being there. Never do that to me again - life is just not the same.

I hope the house is alright n the fires stop soon!

I also missed the towel.

I always love holding things over people's heads. And yes, I know may of you felt incomplete without me there. I am sure Jason was meandering around like a lost zombie with no direction. I will do my best not to miss another Collectormania.

I am glad the towel was missed as well. You know, I should have thought of this before now... I could have just sent the towel as my emissary or ambassador.

But alas, all is fine here in La La Land, or Southern California for those who are not aware of that moniker. The fires seem to be under control. Thanks again to everyone for your concern and good thought!

TMM

Hello all,

I hope I was missed, at least by a few. I had to stay back in California to keep watch on the terrible fires out here. I live very close to one of the main ones this is STILL burining after a week! Was really looking forward to seeing everyone again and enjoying fish and chips as well as the wonderful English hospitality. This is the first Collectormania I missed since C1. I will be sure to see you at the next one.

TMM

I have also been to every Collectormania except one (C11). Crewing at two, and just looking around at the rest.

Have seen you about, wondered why you wern't there.

I dunno who you cos you've made less than 100 posts since 2004. I've seen your name occasionally but I dont remember any of your posts and have never seen a picture of you. ^_^

EDIT: ...and I've never crewed.

Edited by nicky

I dunno who you cos you've made less than 100 posts since 2004. I've seen your name occasionally but I dont remember any of your posts and have never seen a picture of you. :D

He doesn't need to post all that much! Not everone's addicted you know!!!

He's John, The Main Man!

Walks around with a towel and sunglasses.

If you don't know who he is, then well you're just ^_^

I will catch you Troy, don't you worry! That day may come soon, or a long time from now, but it WILL come! You may also want to check this out Interesting News Cannot confirm anything yet, but our fingers are crossed!

That's awesome, thanks for letting me know :)

I got 'em crossed for y'all

T.

Yes I also missed TMM....and TMT.....and i think TMS :rolleyes: hmm, just not the same.

Glad you're well over there and hope someone/something manages to douse those fires asap!

Edited by roxy

Oh John, I always miss you. Since I wasn't at C12 either we can miss each other from or own countries. I'm sure you also thought that your favorite swede wouldn't be at C12 so really it wouldn't be as much fun since you wouldn't have the swede there to mentally torture and hate.....but really love. (you better not say any other swede then me)

On a serious note, I hope everything is better over there and that you are safe.

Jennifer