OFFICIAL C5 BEGGING THREAD

showmasters

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, we wants sean bean and we wants him now.

I second this!!!!

Andy won't come because he said at the Gollum book signing in Manchester last week that he won't be in the country in May!!!

I want Teryl Rothery, Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Amanda Tapping, Alexis Denisof (he can come over to visit/watch his wife and her show!!!!) and/or Nathan Fillion

VIGGO! well I know he won't come,. but he is in the country at the moment!

Viggo was in the country don't you mean?

I met him 2 weeks ago & I understand he then went on to Japan.

But I would do anything to meet him again at C5!

So please SM...

BRING THE KING TO C5! :firedevil:

If Viggo does decide to attend C5...how much would you take as a bribe for me to be his PA for a day!?! I have met him a few times before...so he would probably recognise me :D

I'm good at making tea too...just a long as you like it weak & sweet & coooooool!! A bit like me I guess! lol!!!!!!!! :lol:

BILLY,DOM,ELIJAH AND SEAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i didnt get to meet Dom, Sean or Elijah at C4 and i am really upset........... i really should get up earlier...... i hav met billy but you hav to hav billy and dom together... the just fit... and elijah and sean go together.....actually sam and frodo but they could act.............. plaese hobbits... im a really big fan of Orlando but i don't want him to go because there will be a mad rush at 5 in the morning and evevryone will just be stuck outside........and when they open the dooors there will be people getting crushed into the ground.........

i do hope that there are some hobbits though lol.. but so do alot of people on here.......

***hannah*** :lol:

I LOVE ROLAND RAT! :angel:

Can we have Kevin, Errol and Little Reggie too?

They would be totally excellent, Rat fans!

<<hugs his Roland Rat that's he's had since he was 8 years old. :angel:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Any chance of getting David Hasselhoff at short notice?

Was a huge fan of Knight Rider when I was kid. :angry:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Yes! David Hasslehoff would be great! Let's not forget him in Baywatch and as a pop star! (wasn't he really big in Germany or something a few years ago? :rolleyes: )