The Cheerleader Shirt

Deap

HELP!

Hi everyone, I noticed today hat a few Vendors were selling a shirt with the Union Wells High School logo on it with matching maroon sleeves. I promised the other half that as she was trapseing round with me all day I would buy her something pretty and this is exactly what she wanted as we were a bit skint we decided to leave it and get one online. I must have taken a card from every vendor there who had one and after checking every site I have here I cant find the shirt on any of them.

I have spoken with Psychosis and she got hers from an American site but I was looking for one in the UK as it should arrive a lot quicker. if anyone knows the vendor who was selling them and could give me a link I will repay this favour with many thanks.

HELP!

Hi everyone, I noticed today hat a few Vendors were selling a shirt with the Union Wells High School logo on it with matching maroon sleeves. I promised the other half that as she was trapseing round with me all day I would buy her something pretty and this is exactly what she wanted as we were a bit skint we decided to leave it and get one online. I must have taken a card from every vendor there who had one and after checking every site I have here I cant find the shirt on any of them.

I have spoken with Psychosis and she got hers from an American site but I was looking for one in the UK as it should arrive a lot quicker. if anyone knows the vendor who was selling them and could give me a link I will repay this favour with many thanks.

I didn't like the shirt stalls. 90% of them were not official shirts, just shirts that can be printed for about £1.50. I saw one with a different cheeleader shirt but again it was just a copy so I didnt bother.

HELP!

Dont know if you saw Sarah( she was the little one) dressed as Claire on Saturday but i got hers from a guy, if you email Ed at sales@printingkent.co.uk. Hers was pretty good and you can see hers on the cosplay photo link on Saturday

That's the one I'm after, does anyone know who's stall this was and if the have a website?

Thats the same one my daughter has and if you email the guy from my previous post he will sort you out

Tried to, but he is not allowing emails or PM.

That's the one I'm after, does anyone know who's stall this was and if the have a website?

Thats the same one my daughter has and if you email the guy from my previous post he will sort you out

Tried to, but he is not allowing emails or PM.

I've been in touch with the guy again and he's given me his web page

http://www.printingkent.co.uk/tshirtskittles.html.

Hope this works for you.

• 4 years later...