claire higgins

shopsmart

did anyone meet claire higgins? what was she like and anypics?

I met her she was great i told her the hammer kills still shock me and she told me, she never actually watched the film it was to frightening to see the kills again. also i asked about the blood suit she said it was her stunt double that wore the suit. overall very nice

Edited by dvdric

I was her assistant for the day and all I can say is what a lovely lady. Had a great day giggling all day. She didn't know why she hadn't heard of these events before. Thought everyone she saw was wonderful, and wants to do more. SM please note.

We talked about The Golden Compass and she said that it was great to work on but very hard to do the green screen so that the daemons would interact from CGI.

I'll post more if I remember it when I've had some sleep. :lol:

Anne

I was her assistant for the day and all I can say is what a lovely lady. Had a great day giggling all day. She didn't know why she hadn't heard of these events before. Thought everyone she saw was wonderful, and wants to do more. SM please note.

We talked about The Golden Compass and she said that it was great to work on but very hard to do the green screen so that the daemons would interact from CGI.

I'll post more if I remember it when I've had some sleep. ^_^

Anne

Hi you problerly remember me i asked about the hammer scene and the blood suit

I'll post more if I remember it when I've had some sleep. ^_^

Anne

She was such a lovely lady. I think you remember me I was with my wife the one that interviewd her. (And later came back and asked about the website)

I really wanted to meet her but i could only afford to go one day and the easiest one was saturday. If you can convince her to come back that would be awesome.

It`s not until i joined this forum that i realised how limited my vocabulary is. There must be other words i can use besides "awesome" but that seems to be the only one i can think of when i`m on here.

Just needed to get that out of my system.

Meeting Clare Higgins was great. As a big Hellraiser fan I was really excited to meet her and although I could have asked her 100s of questions I was a bit overwhelmed and just asked her whether she was having a good time and got a pic with her.....so I'd like to make up for it next time and ask her a few questions. She was really really friendly and always laughing.

I've opened a Hellraiser for C13 thread in the guest suggestions so get your requests in!

Claire Higgins was fabtastic! I absolutely adore that woman. When she found out I was from Durham, she confessed to having been in Witherspoons when visiting her niece at uni earlier this year, and so the jokes about Durham's lack of anything but alcohol began.