Staff at C12

ilkarry

Hi my name is Ilka and I've just come back from C12 on Sunday throughly enjoyed it got who I wanted and all the guests were very nice.

Thanks for making C12 brill especially all the staff who worked hard as usual for a pleasent experience.

While in the cue with my husband for Michael Shanks we had a laugh with one staff member I'd like to say hi to her she wanted to take my name (ILKA) as she thought it was an unusual name but nice at the same time she has long brown hair, funny sense of humor I'd just like to say hi and see you at C13.

If you do manage to read this get in touch.

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the staff were fantastic. I really don't know how you guys do it - my hat off to you!

A special mention to whoever was taking the autograph money in George Takei's queue on Saturday morning; it was nice briefly chatting with you while I waited my turn. I don't know how you can be so outgoing with such big crowds to deal with, LOL.

Thought all the crew were really nice and helpful at this event. I've been to six Showmasters cons now and the only time I had a dodgy experience was with Charisma Carpenter's crew at CM11, but it was a very high pressure queue so I can understand the tension to a point, when it happens.

Edited by Princess83

I thought that Lauren (I hope I've remembered her name right), who was with Elisabeth Sladen this afternoon, was doing a great job helping people take photos. She was making sure that the shots were good before handing back the camera. Very smiley she was too. Lis was lovely and my photo is ace. Great experience all round.

I wish to complain about the crew member who nearly listened to Davey and not give me a ticket for Jewel.

I cried for 4 hours when i got home. XD

P.S. Say Hi whoever that was <3

Edited by Mike

The vast majority of the staff were bloomin' awesome! Whoever I chatted to this morning at the front of James' queue was nice.

I was a little irritated by whoever briefly took over the baggage stand at the photoshoot corner in the middle of the day. I had a huge amount of luggage that I was literally staggering under, and instead of letting me hand it in before walking down the queue for half an hour, they made me wait - which held up the entire queue MULTIPLE times because I kept dropping it, falling over, and taking a long time to pick it all up again.

The crew members Kell and Tara made my day! Greatest crew members ever, really friendly and helpful as always! :D

Kudos to the girl who organised the Costume competition as well, as she did a fantastic job organising and presenting the competition!

And a big thank you and well done goes out to all the others who helped make the days run smoothly!

The crew members Kell and Tara made my day! Greatest crew members ever, really friendly and helpful as always! :D

Kudos to the girl who organised the Costume competition as well, as she did a fantastic job organising and presenting the competition!

And a big thank you and well done goes out to all the others who helped make the days run smoothly!

Bloody 'ell Andy! Posting on the forum?! Hows does it work?! LOL!

xxx

The crew members Kell and Tara made my day! Greatest crew members ever, really friendly and helpful as always! :unsure:

youre such a kiss-ass andy -_-

Shout out to Gemma and Kelly on Danny Dyers crew on Saturday afternoon, to the lovely lady with the blue hair extension who worked Helen Slaters Queue on Firiday afternoon ... the lad who was with Tom Atkins on Friday ... the girl helping Adrienne Barbeau on Friday... and to the lady who was with Marina Sirtis on Saturday afternoon, right at the end. I was the last autograph that day (so you said) and we stood and chated with you both for a while .... It was a pleasure meeting both you AND marina.

Thanks Guys .... a job well done

youre such a kiss-ass andy :P

Hahaha...would I ever!! Just giving credit where it's due!! You’re just disappointed I couldn't add you to the list! :poki:;)

Bloody 'ell Andy! Posting on the forum?! Hows does it work?! LOL!

xxx

I know I know!! Weird huh?! I barely know what to do!!

i thought all the guys were amazing (with the exception of one who was slightly rude to me regarding MJA on saturday) i loved shatting to you all but particularly the girls on Jewels and Georges cash desks on saturday. both would be welcome to talk to me again anytime :poki:

thanks for making things run so smoothly and making it a wonderful experience. I had a Gold pass, which matches the attitudes and efficiency of all the staff - golden

big ups to you all

Mike

I had a Gold pass, which matches the attitudes and efficiency of all the staff - golden

Mike

Just out of interest, did you find it worth the money? I've not had any problems meetings any of the guests I'm interested in at previous CMs. It's tempting if there's a lot I want to meet but I'm not sure how many I'd want to guarantee meeting to justify the expense - especially as this time there were no talks to get tickets for which would be included.

If the price included one or two autos or a photoshoot if might make it easier to take but it's a lot of money just to jump the queue.

I had a Gold pass, which matches the attitudes and efficiency of all the staff - golden

Mike

Just out of interest, did you find it worth the money? I've not had any problems meetings any of the guests I'm interested in at previous CMs. It's tempting if there's a lot I want to meet but I'm not sure how many I'd want to guarantee meeting to justify the expense - especially as this time there were no talks to get tickets for which would be included.

If the price included one or two autos or a photoshoot if might make it easier to take but it's a lot of money just to jump the queue.

i buy it because usually theres lots of people i wanna meet and sometimes i need to go back two or three times in some occassions particulrly after aphotoshoot to get my porfessional photo signed. i just find it easier, but i take your point that if sm made it more exclusive for example by throwing in a free photo session or a auto from a star attending or allowing posed pic with every guest with quibble then it would be much more of an incentive.

when kate mulgrew was at cm, i had a god pass but got there later than expected due to trains being delayed, which would have meant i wouldnt have seen her as the tickets were way up.

they do have their advantages. It depends who is there an how desperate you are to meet them :)

Mike

i buy it because usually theres lots of people i wanna meet and sometimes i need to go back two or three times in some occassions particulrly after aphotoshoot to get my porfessional photo signed. i just find it easier, but i take your point that if sm made it more exclusive for example by throwing in a free photo session or a auto from a star attending or allowing posed pic with every guest with quibble then it would be much more of an incentive.

when kate mulgrew was at cm, i had a god pass but got there later than expected due to trains being delayed, which would have meant i wouldnt have seen her as the tickets were way up.

they do have their advantages. It depends who is there an how desperate you are to meet them :)

Mike

Thanks for the reply. Makes perfect sense. I'll wait and see who's announced for C13 but with Patrick Stewart already on the list I can see that being very busy. Not sure it'd be worth it for him alone but I'll have a lot more spare cash by the time C13 comes round so might treat myself if there's a lot of people I'd like to see.

I couldn't make the event with Kate Mulgrew but pre-ordered from MSPG and got a lovely personalised photo. Those guys have saved me a lot of hassle when my plans have had to change meaning I haven't missed some rare appearances. I know it's not the same as meeting them yourself but worth it to me.

and the poor people who were working in the Danny Dyer area on Saturday were really good, especially considering all the confusion over what was happening :hathor: .

Ohhhhhh Saturday was not the most fun crewing experience, I can promise you. But I guess we owe thanks back to the fans who waited so patiently, and kept me amused while sat there for the majority of the day twiddling my thumbs waiting for a certain Mr. Dyer to eventually turn up.

We understand that all the confusion and uncertain answers we tried to provide were frustrating.

So thank you all for your patience!!!

and the poor people who were working in the Danny Dyer area on Saturday were really good, especially considering all the confusion over what was happening :YAHOO: .

Ohhhhhh Saturday was not the most fun crewing experience, I can promise you. But I guess we owe thanks back to the fans who waited so patiently, and kept me amused while sat there for the majority of the day twiddling my thumbs waiting for a certain Mr. Dyer to eventually turn up.

We understand that all the confusion and uncertain answers we tried to provide were frustrating.

So thank you all for your patience!!!

I am certainly going to second that- You guys were fabulous for waiting all that time. I am sorry if at any point I deafened anybody when calling queue numbers out - somehow I still managed to keep my voice. I am glad we got everybody through!

:YAHOO: Yes that was me in George Takei's cash desk Saturday and Helen Slater's queue on Friday afternoon. The slightly nutty lady in the headscarf and fake hair!:YAHOO:

Thanks guys!!

:YAHOO:

Yep that would be Lala! she does indeed rock! :)