Staff at C12

ilkarry

THE REAL STARS OF THE WEEKEND WERE THE CREW, NOT THE ACTORS! WITHOUT YOU ALL, THERE WOULD BE NO EVENT.
and without the actors there'd be no event neither....

S.E.X. Magazine with The Bionic Woman - now there's an interesting read. :rolleyes:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id also love to that the lovely Roxy, who also took my pic with MS, and putting up with my terribly slow camera, and yes, i did delete that accidental pic of your chin you took with it, at your request :lol:

That was hilarious! A definite comedy moment lol, can safely say I haven't come across a camera that waited long enough for me to take a pic of myself with it while I was trying to take it for somebody else :rolleyes: so thank you, it made us all laugh! Glad you got a proper pic and yes, deleted the 'chinny' shot :thumbup:

I just want to say thanks to Lala and James, for letting me know about meet on the Friday and James for looking after me when i arrived on the fri night. felt so much more relaxed about the Saturday.

Also a big thanks to those who made my first crewing exp fun, Troy, Carol, Andy, Ben and everyone. xx

Your Welcome!!

Glad you enjoyed it..

^_^)

Just stating before I continue with this post, that I am in my late 20s. I was hoping the female SM crew member who was on the one side of the centre of the hall posts here. She asked me where I'm from. I said I was from the Dudley area and she told me she was from Wolverhampton.

• 3 weeks later...

Just stating before I continue with this post, that I am in my late 20s. I was hoping the female SM crew member who was on the one side of the centre of the hall posts here. She asked me where I'm from. I said I was from the Dudley area and she told me she was from Wolverhampton.

I'm so late at seeing this, I only just noticed it! Doh! But I'm that girl, hope you had a good weekend :D

That's cheered me up a bit. :headscratch: I thought you weren't a forum member. Can I ask which football team you support, if you support one? And are you a fan of The Simpsons?

I found C12 disappointing. It wasn't as good as C10 a year ago. If I go again it will be on the Friday.

Edited by SunSpeed

Aww :headscratch:

Can't say I watch football unfortunately. Never really been interested in it. I suppose if pushed I'd say Wolves.

Erm, I watch the Simpsons when it's on but I wouldn't call myself a fan as such.

Aw, that's a shame you didn't enjoy it as much as before. I suppose it does depend a lot on the guests and how the days go. Don't let it stop you going to another though!

It depends on who will be going and if they will be attending on the Friday. I've found that the spring shows for Collectormania and the other event aren't as good as those in the autumn and winter. That's what it's seemed like to me. It's strange because filming of US TV series finish around April, so they would be able to attend Collectormania.

It's also strange that I enjoyed my first Collectormania more, because I would have been more nervous. To be honest I was nervous before going to my second Collectormania (Collectormania 10) last month.

There were some excellent guests at Collectormania 10 who were very talkative and friendly. The experience there set a high standard. It was wonderful meeting Elizabeth Rohm.

I'm a West Brom supporter. I don't go to football matches now but I do keep a regular eye on how they do (via the TV and the Express and Star).

I asked if you were a football supporter because you said "Doh!" in your post before last. I have my Homer Simpson moments sometimes!

Edited by SunSpeed

Ahh I see!

No I don't keep an eye. I don't actually live in the Midlands any more, I'm down in London.

I think it can definitely be the luck of the draw for the shows. You shouldn't be nervous though, people are generally friendly :)

• 4 weeks later...