Staff at C12

ilkarry

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vast majority of the staff were bloomin' awesome! Whoever I chatted to this morning at the front of James' queue was nice.

If that was Sunday at the front of the James Kyson Lee (Ando) photo shoot then that would be meeee :YAHOO:

I had such a fun day in photo sessions, great crowd of people to crew with :angel:

Also had an amazing time chatting to people in the queue as they filed through to see each of the guests, everyone was very patient, pleasant & happy, made my day being surrounded by fab people :clap:

Saturday i was on Andrew Tiernan's cash desk and even though it wasnt as busy as George Takei's desk i still enjoyed my first ever crew job with Showmaster and was sat next to the fabtastic LALA (who i may say did an amazing job), a great day was had :dance:

Manchester - Gmex next "Bring It On" :blush:

P.S. To everyone i met/spoke to/hung out with/danced with it was great meeting you all and see you at the next event.

Fiona (FI)

Edinburgh

I would like to thank "Roxy" who was on duty at MS' signing table Sunday for talking to me while we waited for the actors to arrive at the tables - engaging me into conversation took my mind off my nerves - and for taking photo of Mr Shanks with my camera for me since I shake so much near MS :(:D that trying to operate the camera I just get blurry photo of his arm or the blue table cloth!

when you have been full of nerves to see someone it really helps for the people on duty at the signing table to be understanding :firedevil:

Thank you

I am certainly going to second that- You guys were fabulous for waiting all that time. I am sorry if at any point I deafened anybody when calling queue numbers out - somehow I still managed to keep my voice. I am glad we got everybody through!

lol i was told to yell out queue numbers buy the infamous JCB, so i didnt really have a choice XD i was the girl yelling at the top of my voice at the front of Michaels queue on the Saturday.

Needless to say, my throat was a little sore when i woke on Sunday XD

I would like to thank "Roxy" who was on duty at MS' signing table Sunday for talking to me while we waited for the actors to arrive at the tables - engaging me into conversation took my mind off my nerves - and for taking photo of Mr Shanks with my camera for me since I shake so much near MS :firedevil::D that trying to operate the camera I just get blurry photo of his arm or the blue table cloth!

when you have been full of nerves to see someone it really helps for the people on duty at the signing table to be understanding :(

Thank you

Id also love to that the lovely Roxy, who also took my pic with MS, and putting up with my terribly slow camera, and yes, i did delete that accidental pic of your chin you took with it, at your request :D

Edited by Emmeh

just want to say hi to john who was working the danny dyer que we had a bit of a chat about the earls court shambles and he was kind enough to make sure we got back in the same places once danny was announced to be late! at least you didnt have to shout this time! well not as much!!!!!!

Crew were excellent as always (especially the lass I met on Friday in Erik Avari's queue. I believe her name was Clairey and aside from being helpful and chatty, she was dead cute too :) )

p.s. Clairey, I hope your throat feels better now

I know Clairey and she has lost her voice completely now but she appreciates the comments :firedevil:

I just wanted to add my praise, all the crew members and organisers were really great. I was drinking in the hotel bar on Sunday night and was tempted to go over and say it in person but I was quite drunk at that point!

Thank you to everyone :)

PS - My friend Aaron is quite smitten with the girl who was crewing for Stanislav on Friday and Sunday, I just thought I'd mention that, lol

Most of the staff were indeed very nice. I thought the guy that was doing the ticket money for Stanislav's queue on saturday was especially nice (he thought we were stealing photos, but he didn't realise we were actually buying autos - but was so pleasant even when he was telling us off, top job!)

However, I did have one rather unpleasant experience on saturday, I was in the very long Leslie Phillips queue with a close friend, and after a while I was good naturedly moaning about my feet hurting and why the queue was so long and the young girl who was taking the money snapped 'He is taking so long because he is spending time talking to the fans, which is I am sure what you want'. Before we could reply, she got up and stormed off. A)I was not even talking to her :D it was good natured moaning c) that was one of the rudest things I have ever heard!. I was going to complain to C12, but decided against it coz I did not see the girls name, and she was replaced by a really lovely girl, who was chatting nicely to us for ages and I did not want to accidentally get the nice girl into trouble!!

Most of the staff were indeed very nice. I thought the guy that was doing the ticket money for Stanislav's queue on saturday was especially nice (he thought we were stealing photos, but he didn't realise we were actually buying autos - but was so pleasant even when he was telling us off, top job!)

However, I did have one rather unpleasant experience on saturday, I was in the very long Leslie Phillips queue with a close friend, and after a while I was good naturedly moaning about my feet hurting and why the queue was so long and the young girl who was taking the money snapped 'He is taking so long because he is spending time talking to the fans, which is I am sure what you want'. Before we could reply, she got up and stormed off. A)I was not even talking to her :D it was good natured moaning c) that was one of the rudest things I have ever heard!. I was going to complain to C12, but decided against it coz I did not see the girls name, and she was replaced by a really lovely girl, who was chatting nicely to us for ages and I did not want to accidentally get the nice girl into trouble!!

I too have to say the friendlist member of staff was the guy at Stanislavs table on the saturday. He was very helpfull when asked about Stan's friend. However just before i went up a member of staff said "Move out of the way, if i can't get through then paying customers can't get through" This made me mad, i was a paying customer!

I'm looking for the guy that was on Kevin Sorbo's queue. You leant me your camera on your phone to take a picture (I'm the person that was in the wheelchair who passed the note to your friend.) Did you get my email address?

I remember you. Seeings how I was the friend. ^_^

I'll make sure he gets it to you ok?

I just want to say thanks to Lala and James, for letting me know about meet on the Friday and James for looking after me when i arrived on the fri night. felt so much more relaxed about the Saturday.

Also a big thanks to those who made my first crewing exp fun, Troy, Carol, Andy, Ben and everyone. xx

Crew were excellent as always (especially the lass I met on Friday in Erik Avari's queue. I believe her name was Clairey and aside from being helpful and chatty, she was dead cute too :) )

I know Clairey and she has lost her voice completely now but she appreciates the comments :rolleyes:

Thanks!

er... did you pass on ALL the comments then?!? :rolleyes::o

I know Clairey and she has lost her voice completely now but she appreciates the comments :o

Thanks!

er... did you pass on ALL the comments then?!? :rolleyes:;)

Yes I passed on all the comments :rolleyes::P

I know Clairey and she has lost her voice completely now but she appreciates the comments ;)

Thanks!

er... did you pass on ALL the comments then?!? :o:P

Excellent.. I shall look forward to turning beetroot red at the next event then! :rolleyes:

I know Clairey and she has lost her voice completely now but she appreciates the comments ;)

Thanks!

er... did you pass on ALL the comments then?!? :o:P

Excellent.. I shall look forward to turning beetroot red at the next event then! :rolleyes:

hehe :P

I'm looking for the guy that was on Kevin Sorbo's queue. You leant me your camera on your phone to take a picture (I'm the person that was in the wheelchair who passed the note to your friend.) Did you get my email address?

I'm going to get all the pictures off my phone tomorrow, I'll send your one on to you. :)

Hello to everyone who kept me company while waiting for Hellen Slater to turn up Friday as i was on her cash and had 4 hours to spend doing virtually nothing....also HI to all those who i gave tickets to on saturday for Jewel and Hellen...i was also on various cash desks and generally spent my afternoon staring...i mean talking to Michael and Stan. and to the Wonderful 35 people who came to see the Hellraiser guys on sunday i was the one sitting with the lovely Nick Vince

I had a Gold pass, which matches the attitudes and efficiency of all the staff - golden

Mike

Just out of interest, did you find it worth the money? I've not had any problems meetings any of the guests I'm interested in at previous CMs. It's tempting if there's a lot I want to meet but I'm not sure how many I'd want to guarantee meeting to justify the expense - especially as this time there were no talks to get tickets for which would be included.

If the price included one or two autos or a photoshoot if might make it easier to take but it's a lot of money just to jump the queue.

i buy it because usually theres lots of people i wanna meet and sometimes i need to go back two or three times in some occassions particulrly after aphotoshoot to get my porfessional photo signed. i just find it easier, but i take your point that if sm made it more exclusive for example by throwing in a free photo session or a auto from a star attending or allowing posed pic with every guest with quibble then it would be much more of an incentive.

when kate mulgrew was at cm, i had a god pass but got there later than expected due to trains being delayed, which would have meant i wouldnt have seen her as the tickets were way up.

they do have their advantages. It depends who is there an how desperate you are to meet them :)

Mike

THE REAL STARS OF THE WEEKEND WERE THE CREW, NOT THE ACTORS! WITHOUT YOU ALL, THERE WOULD BE NO EVENT. AND AS ALWAYS YOU ALL MAKE US FEEL VERY WELCOME

THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS

ADE AND ALL AT SFX MAGAZINE

XXX

THE REAL STARS OF THE WEEKEND WERE THE CREW, NOT THE ACTORS! WITHOUT YOU ALL, THERE WOULD BE NO EVENT. AND AS ALWAYS YOU ALL MAKE US FEEL VERY WELCOME

THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS

XXX

Psssst... Ade... CAPS LOCK is not your friend!! :smile:

THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS

XXX

Psssst... Ade... CAPS LOCK is not your friend!! :rolleyes:

Doh!!

I would like to thank "Roxy" who was on duty at MS' signing table Sunday for talking to me while we waited for the actors to arrive at the tables - engaging me into conversation took my mind off my nerves - and for taking photo of Mr Shanks with my camera for me since I shake so much near MS :rolleyes::thumbup: that trying to operate the camera I just get blurry photo of his arm or the blue table cloth!

when you have been full of nerves to see someone it really helps for the people on duty at the signing table to be understanding :lol:

Thank you

Bless you, it was my real pleasure loopymowse....I completely understand how it feels and you were great with Michael when he turned up, smiles on both your faces! I'm glad you had a lovely experience, he thought you were very sweet and it was time well spent! :thumbup: