Andrew Tiernan

Spookie

Did anyone else think he was the nicest guy? :D

His was the only autograph I got this time, but it was definitely worth coming to MK for.

He was really friendly and it was great chatting with him about "300" - I know some people hate the movie :D , but I love it, and it was really interesting finding out a bit more about the different training schedules, diet, casting and random stuff like injuries (I'm a physio)! :WINCE:

Anyway, great guest! And thanks to the crew member who was with him today (saturday).

Seeing as no-one's put up any pics with him, here's mine:

me_andrewtiernan.jpg

What a lovely guy. :thumbup:

I saw him on Friday and his queue was very quiet. All I can say though, is that anyone who didn't get his autograph have missed out. He was, for me, the nicest guest and was quite happy to chat about 300 and provide little snippets of what went on whilst filming.

A very friendly down-to-earth guy and an absolute star.

He was a bit quiet when I saw him but I think that sometimes happens when you are one of the first people thorugh, especially when the person hasn't done too many signings before.

My only real dissapointment was his pictures, I was thinking he'd have some good clear photos but a lot of them looked like screen grabs and slightly blurry ones at that. the one I ended up with was decent enough though

He was absolutley wicked, my friend and I were chatting to him for ages about everything from his work in films to were he is from, as were both from the same area of birmingham. He also told us a rather amusing story about a film he was starring in that was being shot in winson green prison.

Edited by Gray Fox

he was very cool. but have to say i adore the lady who was crewing with him onsaturday. Ive been to a few showmasters events and everytime she has been fun to talk to in the ques. especially the corey haim and feldman que a while back.

showmasters give her an award

I wasnt getting an auto and seeing as he was quiet on Sat I went over to say hi and have a chat.

Great guy, told me a lot about working for Zach Snyder and the training he did for 300 and the lost footage that will hopefully be in an extended cut. Also talked about the myths of the 300 cast being airbrushed etc.

I wasnt getting an auto and seeing as he was quiet on Sat I went over to say hi and have a chat.

Great guy, told me a lot about working for Zach Snyder and the training he did for 300 and the lost footage that will hopefully be in an extended cut. Also talked about the myths of the 300 cast being airbrushed etc.

Cool! I spoke to him today about the effects and the training the cast did. What did he say about 'the lost footage' and 'airbrushing'? I meant to ask him about that.

Cool! I spoke to him today about the effects and the training the cast did. What did he say about 'the lost footage' and 'airbrushing'? I meant to ask him about that.

There were scenes where Ephilates throws himself off a cliff after Leonidis turn him down but he cant die because he is cursed which gives weight to Leonidis' line at the end of the film about Ephilates living forever. There was also meant to be more stuff about his parents, not a flashback but more poetry(?) I think he said?? He sais he could vouch for the cast pumping iron cos they were ripped anyway even if they were airbrushed too, he saw the cast do press ups all the time inbetween takes to stay pumped up.

He mainly go the part cos he was the only person who knew who Frank Miller even was and was hoping to be in Snyder's Watchmen but suspects he wasnt cast cos he wasnt in good enough shape. Snyder also has a MySpace he said I should check out whih has many of his adverts on which he'd love to appear in for him. He is a big Frank Miller fan and loved Miller's Robocop series. He also had to workout cos the hunchback was heavy to carry and he had to move like he could be a warrior (?). He doesnt know for sure if there will def be an extended cut but he did ask cos he was sad to see any of his own scenes go but when he asked Synder what would happen to all the footage (not just the stuff on the dvd) Synder replied "Extended DVD".

he was very cool. but have to say i adore the lady who was crewing with him onsaturday. Ive been to a few showmasters events and everytime she has been fun to talk to in the ques. especially the corey haim and feldman que a while back.

Aw shucks that was me. I'm only as fun as the fans that I get to meet at the shows, you guys are 99% of the time all fab.

Aw shucks that was me. I'm only as fun as the fans that I get to meet at the shows, you guys are 99% of the time all fab.

Hiya - do you happen to know who that photographer was who took some photos of Andrew Tiernan pretending to sign my poster (after he'd signed it for me)? Do you know if he was from Showmasters? It'd be cool to see those pics, and I figured if anyone knew, you might! :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Hiya - do you happen to know who that photographer was who took some photos of Andrew Tiernan pretending to sign my poster (after he'd signed it for me)? Do you know if he was from Showmasters? It'd be cool to see those pics, and I figured if anyone knew, you might! :poki:

Cheers!

hi i was the photographer from showmasters wasent the only one there there were two more from papers

Hiya - do you happen to know who that photographer was who took some photos of Andrew Tiernan pretending to sign my poster (after he'd signed it for me)? Do you know if he was from Showmasters? It'd be cool to see those pics, and I figured if anyone knew, you might! :thumbup:

Cheers!

hi i was the photographer from showmasters wasent the only one there there were two more from papers

Hi! Do you have any other pics of him signing - I only saw the one on your website? Thanks.