The nicest CM12 guest?

Princess83

Matthew John Armstrong was ok. James, Helen, Jewel, Adrienne were cool.

The nicest guest I met though was Erick Avari. Asked my name and how far I'd travelled to get there. Chatted about Heroes and Independce Day, told me a good story about Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum and commented that it's about the only thing he's done which he didn't die in! Happy to pose for a photo and told me to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Top bloke! :thumbup:

Yeah Erick said who do I make this too, and I said, just your signature please, he started signing then asked me what my name was I stupidly said no I don't want my name on the photos, he said no but its nice to know the name of the person who your signing a pic for. He wasn't going to put my name on the photo he was just being friendly.

The nicest guest over the weekend, hmmm, don't really have one. Suppose if I did have to say someone it would be George Takei then Eric Avari then Robert Picardo in that order....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

Myself and Hubby managed to meet 9 guests on Sunday it was a brilliant day and all of them were very friendly and happy to sign and pose which made a great day.

Michael Shanks was gorgeous and really nice to meet.

Kevin Sorbo was also gorgeous and so tall and commented on my top :D:D

Christopher Judge was lovely and I am glad I managed to get dear old Leslie Phillips he was very nice and took the time to talk to us a true gentlemen.

George Takei, Walter Koenig, Marina Sirtis, Ethan Phillips and Robert Picardo also lovely people.

I can't wait for C13 they seem to get better every year.

:hathor::thumbup::borg:

I would have to say Michael Shanks, even though I have met him twice before he always if open to fans, he was very chatty to me as I brought my 24 poster to be signed and he said that this would be his first ever 24 autograph so feel special. And then quickly went on about his experiance of working on a set where he was not the top dog and how different it was compared to SG-1. Very cool guy but I must say the only downer of the weekend was no posed photos for a lot of the guests. But hay ho still had a great time.

George Takei was great, really friendly and a pleasure to meet, i was actually getting the signiture for my boyfriend who could not make it, and he told me to tell my boyfriend he had really missed him!!!.lol. Also Leslie phillips was absolutely lovely he spent ages chatting to my friend and i and even though we had been asked to crouch down for photos he insisted on standing up, he was a true gent, really pleased to have met him.

Jxxx

• Moderators

Ahh I can't choose.

Erick was awesome when I met him .. then George Takei was .. then James Kyson Lee was .. and Matthew was too .. so all of them!

And Robert Picardo because I sat with him on Saturday and he's just so friendly and crazy :lol:

I only met one...but I'm comparing him to all my other conventions...

Andrew Tiernan - without a doubt!

He was lovely...we talked for ages about '300', about his favourite scenes, about working with Gerard Butler, about Gerard Butler's films, about 'Phantom of the Opera' and about Andrew Lloyd-Webber musicals!! And he said that he regularly meets up with Gerry and that he'd tell Gerry about me!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! I was so happy!!!!! :lol:

I had a great time and did not have a bad experience with any of the guests I met, all of whom helped make my visit so enjoyable.

But I was particularly impressed with Ian McNiece and Trevor Laird. Both were extremely friendly, and happy to chat and pose for photos.

Tom Baker, as ever, did not disappoint either - a legend!

Can't decide. Everyone I met were really nice. Jewel was really nice and chatty, Chris Judge was all smiles and seemed happy to be there and speak to the fans. Had a few jokes with him. Shanks was great, chatty, and liked that he completed my SG-1 cast shot off. James Kyson Lee was really nice to talk too as was all the Heroes guests especially Erik.

I must say a big thanks to Julie Caitlin Brown she wasn`t even a guest this year, but acting as an agent, but she found the time to pose for a photo with my daughter then sign it later on in the day after.

As for the rest of the offical guests i met. They were all great my daughter even got a jelly baby of Tom Baker.

Showmasters if you get in touch with her again please pass on my thanks .

i was looking forward to this collectormania as there was a few i wanted to see and so did my partner tosh.i wanted to see helen slater and leslie phillips and my husband wanted to see tom baker.

i hae got to say leslie phillips was such a gentlemen :blush: the photo i chose of him was one of him with cast of carry on constable and he was chatting to me about that day,helen was good as well :YAHOO:

tom baker was a lovley man as well :YAHOO::YAHOO:

All the guests I spoke to were nice, but Elisabeth Sladen was my best experience.

She seemed really flattered by my praise of the Sarah Jane Adventures and told me a little information about a future episode.