The nicest CM12 guest?

Princess83

There's still a day left, but for those of you who've finished with CM12, who was the nicest guest you met this time?

I felt Helen Slater really went above and beyond. She was dazzling, as attentive as is possible to be and was obviously enjoying herself. Even 24 years after the film was made, she looks like she's just stepped off the Supergirl set, too. Fabulous!

George Takei gets a special mention too, for being a true gent. He was also very sweet.

Definatly Michael Shanks.

He made my sig super cool, and gave a good chat about his favourite episodes and Claudia Black <333.

Plus he was super nice about my shaky hands when fumbling with the camera :WINCE:

I saw 9 guests on Friday & Saturday and they were all very friendly and relaxed.

I have to say though, that the best guest for me was Andrew Tiernan. What a lovely guy. His queue was very quiet on Friday and he was quite happy to chat about behind-the-scenes on 300. It isn't always easy to think of interesting things to say to a guest, but he made it very easy to chat.

An absolute star. :thumbup:

Matthew John Armstrong was ok. James, Helen, Jewel, Adrienne were cool.

The nicest guest I met though was Erick Avari. Asked my name and how far I'd travelled to get there. Chatted about Heroes and Independce Day, told me a good story about Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum and commented that it's about the only thing he's done which he didn't die in! Happy to pose for a photo and told me to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Top bloke! :thumbup:

all the guests i met were very nice...but i would like to give a special mention to Leslie Philips...this man was brilliant,he had the time to talk to people and was happy to stand and pose for photos and he must have done that quite alot and he is over 80...he also mentioned how many people wanted to meet him and was quite surprised by it1

Marina Sirtis and George Takei were the nicest guests whom I visited. Ethan Philips was very nice too.

Jewel Staite was a cutie, but she didn't seem to have much to say to me, and just signed my DVD sleeve and picture and that was pretty much it.

Hello went friday, saturday.

Must say George Takei was great, polite, treated me like a human being, listened and answered a question, even a posed photograph, if only all star trek guests could be this way ("William Shatner $*£"££*"@)

Erick Avari was also the above, even eluded to some heroes future events.,,,

Finally Chris Judge, great guy, deep voice, be a great santa. :poki:

:(:D

Michael Shanks gets my vote.

I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity to meet him, and he was fabulous, i couldnt stop smiling XD i was quite nervous as i asked Roxy to take the pic, but alas, my camera had other ideas, and i ended up with a picture of her chin at first XD but eventually it behaved and i got a nice photo, but i was planning to get him to write a quote on there, but i forgot, but he was more than happy to see me again a moment later to write one on lol i have had a fantabulous day today and after i met him, i have been happy and hyper all day XD