C12 PHOTO'S

stobbs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsc00748ln1.jpg

:rolleyes:

So this is the infamous JCB! My mind is at rest, I've always wondered what she looks like.

I've never run into her myself, or don't remember if I had. If I had and she'd been unpleasent I'd recall, so I guess I can say I've never had problems with her.

Does this woman ever smile?

meandgeorgetakeitreatedzt6.jpg

meandwalterkoenigtreatetg0.jpg

meandgeorgeromerotreatelv9.jpg

meandhelenslatertreatedmk7.jpg

meandmirinasirtistreatebb7.jpg

meandkevinsorbotreatedjp8.jpg

meandelizebethsladentrefw0.jpg

I hope you like my photos.

Your photos are fab!! :)

dsc00748ln1.jpg

:rolleyes:

So this is the infamous JCB! My mind is at rest, I've always wondered what she looks like.

I've never run into her myself, or don't remember if I had. If I had and she'd been unpleasent I'd recall, so I guess I can say I've never had problems with her.

Sorry to ask an obvious question but who is this? She walked past me with a face of thunder.

Edited by lovbug

I just uploaded my photos to my facebook profile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6309...80370&saved

Have a look if you are a facebook member.

Can anyone recommend a good free image hosting site? I used flickr but its so limiting unless you pay for it

Couldn't view your album despite being logged into facebook.

In case you weren't aware, there is an option in the photo album settings somewhere that will give you an url for anyone to view the pics, without needing to be a member of facebook.

I think this is is

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6309...mp;id=657680370

Try that one.

The images you got signed by Eric and Matthew, was that something you painted yourself or was it something you bought out of interest.

Can anyone recommend a good free image hosting site? I used flickr but its so limiting unless you pay for it

In case you weren't aware, there is an option in the photo album settings somewhere that will give you an url for anyone to view the pics, without needing to be a member of facebook.

I think this is is

Try that one.

Excellent, great pics, cheers for sharing. I'd been looking f/w to meeting Romero and a few of the other horror related guests for ages but I was too ill at the weekend so didn't attend : /

I think this is is

Try that one.

Excellent, great pics, cheers for sharing. I'd been looking f/w to meeting Romero and a few of the other horror related guests for ages but I was too ill at the weekend so didn't attend : /

Those are very cool photos. Do you have an awesome camera?

dsc00748ln1.jpg

^_^

Sorry to ask an obvious question but who is this? She walked past me with a face of thunder.

That is JCB, manager to many of the stars, and yes, the face of thunder is common when seeing her around XD She is actually a nice person, but she just likes to be in control of everything, but other than that, she can be nice *she made me a lot more confident when i was handing out MS tickets on the Saturday, and i thank her for that*

I think this is is

Try that one.

The images you got signed by Eric and Matthew, was that something you painted yourself or was it something you bought out of interest.

Seconded, I'm interesed too.

yes this is to Kirsty, thank you for all the photos u took with my camera, while I was standing doing the Chris Judge queue on Friday!!! U were a great friend that day, and I hope to c u at G-MEX!!!!!

TOM. :YAHOO: I can't do Gmex. It's too far away, we had this conversation, remember?! :thumbup: It was ace meeting you, you're a great friend too :blink: Msn? x x x

Here's a few of my faves...

Helen Slater. She is a sweetie.

IMG_0438.jpg?t=1194015502

Ryan, the lovely bloke who got me addicted to these funny little grape chewy things. *waves* Hi Ryan, how are ya sweetness?

IMG_0478.jpg?t=1194015585

Simon Bamford, Nicholas Vince, and I playing the Balance A Puzzle Box On Your Head game. Those are quite heavy and are not recommended as headwear.

IMG_0454.jpg?t=1194015671

Clare Higgins and I discussing the pros of living in a place with 256 pubs, a one screen cinema/theatre complex that opens at 7 pm, and a permanently closed bowling alley.

IMG_0476.jpg?t=1194015783

Ethan Phillips, who I am proud to say, didn't charge me with indecent exposure after my shirt ceased to work.

IMG_0474.jpg?t=1194015964

I'll post the rest when I've got more time. Another great weekend, SM. Muchly looking forward to the next one :lol:

yes this is to Kirsty, thank you for all the photos u took with my camera, while I was standing doing the Chris Judge queue on Friday!!! U were a great friend that day, and I hope to c u at G-MEX!!!!!

TOM. :YAHOO: I can't do Gmex. It's too far away, we had this conversation, remember?! :YAHOO: It was ace meeting you, you're a great friend too :dance: Msn? x x x

Oh god yeah i remember!!!!!! bummer!!!!!oh noooooooooo!! ahhhh my msn is lotrfreak24@hotmail.com was lovely to meet u!! If u want my facebook, just look up Tom Howard. woo hooo! I hope to c u again soon at another event!! maybe Collectormania 13?? hehe much luv. Tom x x

TOM. :poki: I can't do Gmex. It's too far away, we had this conversation, remember?! :YAHOO: It was ace meeting you, you're a great friend too ^_^ Msn? x x x

Oh god yeah i remember!!!!!! bummer!!!!!oh noooooooooo!! ahhhh my msn is lotrfreak24@hotmail.com was lovely to meet u!! If u want my facebook, just look up Tom Howard. woo hooo! I hope to c u again soon at another event!! maybe Collectormania 13?? hehe much luv. Tom x x

I know, I know. I was trying to figure out some way to go, but no can do, I have college and rehearsals that I can't miss. Ok, I've added you to msn and will do to facebook when it decides to work!! Grr!! Haha, well I'll definately be at C13! That's ages away though!! x x x

Hi I'm Julie, im new to the forum! Just thought id say hello! C10 was my first collectormania... i was dragged along by my other half! He is a big GB fan and we both met Ernie Hudson but we didnt stay long! we didnt go to C11, but as soon as we found out Michael Shanks was going to be a C12 we had to go!

Anyway..Hello everyone! and heres a pic of me and lovely Michael Shanks

Julie x

julieshanks_0001.jpg

Here's a few of my faves...

Helen Slater. She is a sweetie.

IMG_0438.jpg?t=1194015502

Ryan, the lovely bloke who got me addicted to these funny little grape chewy things. *waves* Hi Ryan, how are ya sweetness?

IMG_0478.jpg?t=1194015585

Simon Bamford, Nicholas Vince, and I playing the Balance A Puzzle Box On Your Head game. Those are quite heavy and are not recommended as headwear.

IMG_0454.jpg?t=1194015671

Clare Higgins and I discussing the pros of living in a place with 256 pubs, a one screen cinema/theatre complex that opens at 7 pm, and a permanently closed bowling alley.

IMG_0476.jpg?t=1194015783

Ethan Phillips, who I am proud to say, didn't charge me with indecent exposure after my shirt ceased to work.

IMG_0474.jpg?t=1194015964

I'll post the rest when I've got more time. Another great weekend, SM. Muchly looking forward to the next one :blink:

wow i saw you! Near the tokyo toys stall, i think you were chatting swords with some guy, :)!