C12 PHOTO'S

stobbs

I just uploaded my photos to my facebook profile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6309...80370&saved

Have a look if you are a facebook member.

Can anyone recommend a good free image hosting site? I used flickr but its so limiting unless you pay for it

Couldn't view your album despite being logged into facebook.

In case you weren't aware, there is an option in the photo album settings somewhere that will give you an url for anyone to view the pics, without needing to be a member of facebook.

I think this is is

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6309...mp;id=657680370

Try that one.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the infamous JCB! My mind is at rest, I've always wondered what she looks like.

I've never run into her myself, or don't remember if I had. If I had and she'd been unpleasent I'd recall, so I guess I can say I've never had problems with her.

It's odd as she's appeared as a guest in the past (she was in Babylon 5 for one) and I remember seeing her possibly at C4 and from what I understand she's very nice, very chatty, happy to pose for photos etc in that role.

So she obviously understands these events and what makes a good experience for the fans but when it comes to being the agent for many of the guests, she's come across as the complete opposite, at least to many waiting to meet the guests and I experienced that first hand when William Shatner came over. She was controlling, rude and made the whole experience very unpleasant.

BUT from comments this time round it would seem she's been quite different, kept in the background and I've not seen anything negative said about her which is very good and long may it continue.

I've read so much negativity about the "Shatner Experience"...if he comes over again, I'll probably have a big debate with myself over whether to bother with him based on what I've read here.

Well some people managed to get a few words out of him, I didn't but I'd heard what it was like and was going to give him a miss but the day I was there they suddenly said he had an open Q and it was a very rare opportunity so I went for it and accepted it wouldn't be much of an experience.

Got a few pics during the day today.

MeMarina.jpg

MeWalter.jpg

Walter2.jpg

ChrisJudge.jpg

Jewel Staite caught George Takai's Bluryitis I think lol

Jewel.jpg

JewelAutograph.jpg

Jewel's autograph seller (hello whoever you are!!) asked me if I wanted Robert or Rob on my pic. After mulling over the fact that I have to get all 9 cast members on that 8x10, I went with Rob lol. R would of done lol

MarinaAutograph.jpg

WalterAutograph.jpg

Good day all round. Wish I could of had a photo with Jewel though :chair: If anyone saw me, yes I am the mooby shirt guy, dont I rock lol

yes i saw you. I commented to my boyfriend about your mooby shirt. much better than the mooby t-shirt shirts i keep seeing. clerks 2 rules.

Edited by lovbug

Decided to crop myself out of the pictures as I looked pretty ghastly, but here are my few photos from CM12, all taken on Saturday morning.

collectormania12a.jpg

(Helen Slater)

collectormania12b.jpg

(Adrienne Barbeau)

collectormania12c.jpg

(George Takei)

collectormania12d.jpg

(Trudie Goodwin)

Didn't manage to get one of Jewel Staite , annoyingly. She wasn't doing posed photos (understandable as it was very busy) but I was too busy talking to remember to snap one of her signing!